Securalism died completely

Lovecrusader

Bcoz of biased pundakors like Barkha Dutt...

There use to be some time when govt used to stay touch me in not in religious affairs and gave respect to all communities.

.but when  appeasement of muslims started by congress and all regional parties ,bias journalism standards on hindus , and hating Indian festivals became fashion .....,projection of so called fake hindu terror by channels like randi tv ,barkha ,and falthu newspapers,and muslim boy and hindu girl interfaith  marriages found to be cool but not the other way around by mainstream media and bollywood cinema and tried to project all this in the name of secularism.... 

Avg middle hindu youth started to feel the anger and said enough is enough that's how bjp rose in 2014 and all this liberandu journalists became jokers....now even i am bit worried.....instead of essential commodities price rise ,petrol diesel prices hike , inflation , drinking water issues.,un employment issues ..

Many in country is feeling if we don't vote modi...there would be disaster in making these liberandus like Barkha will again have voice and clout ,so they silently voting modi ,which will bad or good i don't know....

Watch full interview if u can....Madhya Pradesh home minister trying not to give a damn to barkha.....there was applause for him in social media.... @ShameIess bro

• Upvote 2