KGF 2 - real question is how it has become such a monster hit

hunkyfunky2

where drama begins there logic ends - alfred hitchcock

neku drama ekkaledu andule logics searching

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Illogical scenes , non-linear screenplay, wafer thin story.

Hero elevations, Mother sentiment, climax like fight - these 3 are rinse and repeated for 3 hours.

Yes - editing, cinematography and art design are unique. I agree. Music - too loud for me. 

I still don't get how and why even B and C centers are "getting" it ...

I'm sure industry pundits are awe stuck and dont even know how to digest this. 

i am super postive that you have a PhD in film making......btw how many hit movie did you make?? and im sure you also made international movies 

PS: prathi kukka arichedea 

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

I'm not, genuinely confused ...RRR - has something for everyone and it has 2 biggest stars and SSR... Even after this and high ticket prices, it collected decent amount - not great. 

I was never connected with 1st chapter itself, has to push my self to watch it with FFWD so that I can watch 2nd. 

Our theater has only 6 total ( last minute addition as all other shows are full ). 

It might be different experience if it's full. 

1st part ey nachaledhu ante, how come you thought of seeing 2nd one?.

I'm a big fan of 1st part, but 2nd one was avg to me....action sequence meeda no complaints, since this is purely mass oriented movie, we shouldnt look for physics/maths etc....but I thought story wise, Neel didn;t get better ideas other than having PM of a country as a main opponent for Rocky Bhai. This part is good though because the mighty Rocky bhai ki equally powerful anti force undali ante that is only PM. 

Adheera character is a joke....chanipoyadu ani cheptharu starting lo, but he shows up and defeats Rocky....then rocky comes back with vengeance (ok le anukunna)...and nice elevation scene here where he and his troop starts firing Adheera and his gang....so ikkaditho Adheera character end chesunte bagundedhi. Malli 2nd half lo he will come up...but why? ila istam vachinattu, bringing a character from death, then defeating and then again bringing....just to fill gaps in movie and climax lo Rocky bhai wife character ni end ela cheyyalo theliyaka use chesara? literally this is a failure of Prashanth Neel's writing.

PM tho konni scenes are very good and that police station scene too...I agree there are over the board scenes like showing up at PM's office and killing his enemy in Parliament. But these scenes bring that kick to audience...I loved it.

so ila movie lo many loop holes in story writing....deeni cover cheyyataaniki Rocky bhai elevations scenes ni fill chesaru with good camera, art and bgm.

malli Prashanth Neel tho Rajamouli tho comparing.......just elevations scenes ey imp anukunte, Boyapati tho compare chey. This Boya fellow all he does is elevating hero and ah hero ki okka kaadu..movie lo min 3 - 4 untaru...inka Boya and balayya combo lo only slow motion and walking tho elevation scenes. This is what Prashanth Neel followed in both parts. Only difference between Boya and Neel is, KGF has good visuals, art work, terrific actor, BGM and unique editing. 

59 minutes ago, no01 said:

malli Prashanth Neel tho Rajamouli tho comparing.......just elevations scenes ey imp anukunte, Boyapati tho compare chey. This Boya fellow all he does is elevating hero and ah hero ki okka kaadu..movie lo min 3 - 4 untaru...inka Boya and balayya combo lo only slow motion and walking tho elevation scenes. This is what Prashanth Neel followed in both parts. Only difference between Boya and Neel is, KGF has good visuals, art work, terrific actor, BGM and unique editing. 

Great summary and agree with you