Concurrnet H1B , Priority Date Current , Primary Employer Issue

Poll_Rangadu

6 hours ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Did concurrent H1B past year for 6 months and resigned due to over stress. Now my date become current. Primary employer ki telidhu itla Covid lo concurrent chesina ani. 

now have to file I485. Lawyer aaking docs for prior years, including all I797 and tax filed statements. Do lawyers reveal info back to employers? 

Relaaxx. Cheptteee prob annteee don’t provide i797. Easy peasy. Take murthy consultation to ease your tension. 

9 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Then you took a big risk. Did you work 40 hours both places and those 40 hours are at same times. Then it's illegal. He can report you. 

Nope who said working 80 hours is illegal? Go and check with reddy neuman firm. 

6 hours ago, FrustratedSoul2 said:

em vp gaadivi ra 

nee kakurthi lo na kamandalam

baga ayyindi anubhavinchu

Edupu gottu verri pushpam 10gy pakkaki… pellam paisal gunjukonk bathukuthunnav anukuntaa… 

7 hours ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Nope who said working 80 hours is illegal? Go and check with reddy neuman firm. 

I didn't say doing 80 is illegal. But if you are working 9-5 at both places then it's illegal. 

18 hours ago, Poll_Rangadu said:

Did concurrent H1B past year for 6 months and resigned due to over stress. Now my date become current. Primary employer ki telidhu itla Covid lo concurrent chesina ani. 

now have to file I485. Lawyer aaking docs for prior years, including all I797 and tax filed statements. Do lawyers reveal info back to employers? 

My friend had issues with concurrent, while filing h1 extension USCIS send rfe to primary employer saying why he filed concurrent when working for 40 hours on primary H1 ani…they fired him and filed some non compete labor something case on him. He is fighting now and spend money on attorneys 

10 minutes ago, signout said:

My friend had issues with concurrent, while filing h1 extension USCIS send rfe to primary employer saying why he filed concurrent when working for 40 hours on primary H1 ani…they fired him and filed some non compete labor something case on him. He is fighting now and spend money on attorneys 

H1 lo concurrent jobs with 40 hours is highly misleading, those high IQ gems should be prepared for repurcussions now, CIS will find out the pattern soon and will probably look into in next extensions and also may send NOIRs to those who thing they are not caught

kakkurthi pokunda move to consulting and do this though single  W2, first rule dont think your are the smartest

• Upvote 1

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

H1 lo concurrent jobs with 40 hours is highly misleading, those high IQ gems should be prepared for repurcussions now, CIS will find out the pattern soon and will probably look into in next extensions and also may send NOIRs to those who thing they are not caught

kakkurthi pokunda move to consulting and do this though single  W2, first rule dont think your are the smartest

+1