International airline ticket cancellation within 24 hours

MeetFriendz

Urgent issue … please let me know if there is any international airlines that we can book ticket and cancel tickets with No or minimal charges. 

plan is to travel today to india with family. Booked inky ine way ticket for now. Night checking chestunte kids vi checking kaledhu need to have return ticket ani antundhi. This is through united airlines and customer support is not that useful and cant expect much for the sudden travel. 

koncham telisthe please share some info. Us passport and oci should be fine ani book chesa, return ticket kida kavali anedhi anthaga think cheyaledhu.  

let me know , thanks in advance.

India to us 24 he free cancellation. Check with travel agent with some minimal fee they will let you book. Srilankan Airlines untundi but refund takes lot of time,two to three months. Not sure about others.

52 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

Urgent issue … please let me know if there is any international airlines that we can book ticket and cancel tickets with No or minimal charges. 

plan is to travel today to india with family. Booked inky ine way ticket for now. Night checking chestunte kids vi checking kaledhu need to have return ticket ani antundhi. This is through united airlines and customer support is not that useful and cant expect much for the sudden travel. 

koncham telisthe please share some info. Us passport and oci should be fine ani book chesa, return ticket kida kavali anedhi anthaga think cheyaledhu.  

let me know , thanks in advance.

last month Emirates chesa, in Emirates site had to cancel but process bagaledu. Qatar vadu kuda aa option isthadu chudu

1 hour ago, HugoStrange said:

last month Emirates chesa, in Emirates site had to cancel but process bagaledu. Qatar vadu kuda aa option isthadu chudu

aa form filling lo emina questions unte, if we call their customer care they help.

I got full refund.

44 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Every airlines 24 hours free cancellation 

May deduct some minimal amount 

Origin of the flight starts from US ithe adi. India origin comes under different rules. 

24 minutes ago, DalchanChekka said:

aa form filling lo emina questions unte, if we call their customer care they help.

I got full refund.

yes, nenu form fill chesa. Process bagaledu but doable