Disappointed with YS Jagan

veerigadu

• veerigadu changed the title to Disappointed with YS Jagan
4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

He did not create wealth. All he did for the last 3 years was spending. Govt wise gaaa

Party wise ga kudaaa reliable Cadre ki sarigga posts ivvaledhu. Boot lickers and own religion vallaki importance icchadu. 

I think he is living in a lalaland. 

TDP ante istam leni vallu untarooo emo inkaaa YCP thooo. But Jagan own merits valla mathram undaru. 

He might still win next election with 100- 100 seats. But whats the point? 

I think I'm close to giving up on Indian politics as a whole. 

Its such a waste of time and energy. 

Cbn created wealth anneee batch osthunnndhhi

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

YCP enduku connect ayyav bro

Karudu gattina congress family since my grand father time. We were part of YSR group until 2009.

and also my own anti-TDP agenda valla. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Karudu gattina congress family since my grand father time. We were part of YSR group until 2009.

and also my own anti-TDP agenda valla. 

Okay

21 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

He did not create wealth. All he did for the last 3 years was spending. Govt wise gaaa

Party wise ga kudaaa reliable Cadre ki sarigga posts ivvaledhu. Boot lickers and own religion vallaki importance icchadu. 

I think he is blindsided and might be living in a lalaland. 

TDP ante istam leni vallu and yeee option leni vallu mathramee untarooo emo inkaaa YCP thooo. But Jagan own merits valla mathram undaru. 

He might still win next election with 100- 110 seats. Thanks to incompetence of opposition., But whats the point? 

I think I'm close to giving up on Indian politics as a whole. 

Its such a waste of time and energy. 

u r farbetter than so called neutral musugu batch

close to reality

43 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

TDP ante istam leni vallu and yeee option leni vallu mathramee untarooo emo inkaaa YCP thooo. But Jagan own merits valla mathram undaru. 

He might still win next election with 100- 110 seats. Thanks to incompetence of opposition., But whats the point? 

I think I'm close to giving up on Indian politics as a whole. I will no longer indulge in any political disco. 

Its such a waste of time.  

Difference between a pulka and jaffa

pulka cassette kkooossaam kaaallu patttukunnttaadu tallaaa paatttukunttaadddu

Anni parties and people alane unnaru. I felt YSR was much better as he continued development activities (and CBN continued too) but Jagan on the other hand is just distributing just so he can come to power again. 

At the end of the day operation success but patient died annatlu undhi 

53 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think I'm close to giving up on Indian politics as a whole. I will no longer indulge in any political disco. 

He is anti reddy waste gadu

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

antey ippati varaku emina expect chesthu disco chesava?

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

endi baa, GC ki line cleared aa?

ap india politics leaving ani pedda pedda statements isthunnav?

49 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Jagan malli chenchalguda ke.. okappati lokesh kadhu ippudu unnadhi.. okatiki padhi return iche lokesh ippudu

thread lo em ayna kani ni petrol posts lu nuvu aagavu ga lol