12hrs Layover at Chicago ORD airport, what to do?

killbillpandey123

Hi I 12hrs Layover at Chicago ORD airport while traveling to India, what to do? 

Are there any lounges we can use by paying? or Any near by hotels with shuttle service and early check-in?  Will land around 9 am morning and my connecting flight is at night 9 pm. Plz suggest.

Initially booked thinking I can change it later if better itinerary comes up, but it did not happen.

6 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Are there any lounges we can use by paying? or Any near by hotels with shuttle service and early check-in?  Will land around 9 am morning and my connecting flight is at night 9 pm. Plz suggest.

Initially booked thinking I can change it later if better itinerary comes up, but it did not happen.

Are you traveling alone or with family? You have some time to checkout chicago downtown, but ey month lo nee travel? it will be cold now...ledante airport lo Blueline subway directly goes to downtown and return kuda same.

not interested or if you are traveling now (still cold), then hotel anywhere nearby will not be less than $100. Provided if they allow for early check-in...u need to call them and ask. But for that price, you better check airport lounges...much cheaper and pick a recline sofa and sleep or have free drinks. Again go to ord airport website or just do google and u can find lounges

You better go out instead of paying for lounge.  weather is decent now in chicago I guess. You can freshen up in bathrooms. 

You can try hotels but 10AM is too early for checkin, probably they'll allow around noon. 

Just now, phatposts said:

get a 75$ hotel that has shuttle and go there. 12 hours in an airport can get depressing.

$75 ki motel dorakatame kastam..that too busy chicago airport nearby...may be little far vellalemo, but free shuttle undakapovachu...Uber/lift undi kada..adi better.

bayata hotel/motel ante nearby lo food places chusuko...else pick food in airport itself, atleast you will have multiple options there.

19 minutes ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Go to down town check the beam and walk around and chill out and eat biryani around 2 pm @hyderabadhouse and take mitta pan take taxi back to airport by 4pm 

airport terminals lo oka hotel undi...very costly...i think around 300$ per night.

there are many nearby hotels which have shuttles to airport for free. see if they service your terminal(international terminal is a different building) . 

1 hour ago, killbillpandey123 said:

baath room ki po

54 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You better go out instead of paying for lounge.  weather is decent now in chicago I guess. You can freshen up in bathrooms. 

You can try hotels but 10AM is too early for checkin, probably they'll allow around noon. 

@killbillpandey123There a ton of motels that are renting 6 hours 8 hours rooms , google it will find a decent room for $75