12hrs Layover at Chicago ORD airport, what to do?

killbillpandey123

U can check in bags before 24 hours in most airlines 

so check airlines website 

Take an Uber and got to downtown - it’s good 

suggest not to take rental car as downtown parking will be costly again 

34 minutes ago, Googlie said:

U can check in bags before 24 hours in most airlines 

so check airlines website 

Take an Uber and got to downtown - it’s good 

suggest not to take rental car as downtown parking will be costly again 

Uber no need bro

Ohare airport lo ne bluline untadi staright downtown get of at jackson 

Staight to michigan ave ala walk chese akkade full food places untyi adi chusukune ala river walk chesi migigan ave meda worlds big Starbucks untadi oka coffe tesukoni ade bluline ekki airport lo digale gadi cheyalisna pani

2 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You better go out instead of paying for lounge.  weather is decent now in chicago I guess. You can freshen up in bathrooms. 

You can try hotels but 10AM is too early for checkin, probably they'll allow around noon. 

You can always requwst for early check-in . If not pay a few dollars more for early check-in.....been there ...done that....again YMMV

11 minutes ago, Rendu said:

You can always requwst for early check-in . If not pay a few dollars more for early check-in.....been there ...done that....again YMMV

chiru.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, soldier said:

Uber no need bro

Staight to michigan ave ala walk chese akkade full food places untyi adi chusukune ala river walk chesi migigan ave meda worlds big Starbucks untadi oka coffe tesukoni ade bluline ekki airport lo digale gadi cheyalisna pani

I second this ! Manchi ga layout chesaru plan !

2 hours ago, soldier said:

Uber no need bro

Manchi plan kaka...kaani India prayanam ante mana dikkumalina suitcases edusthayi kadha..vaatini ekkada pedathadu TS?  Do Airlines allow for check-in 12 hours before?  I doubt it.

6 hours ago, coffeeabhi said:

dayuse .com lo choodu. 9am or 10am checkin options untayi, to stay for upto 8 hrs.

Is Dayuse reliable? found few hotels from 9am to 6PM for around 100 with free airport shuttle. Thanks every one for the replies been busy and did not get chance to reply until now.

8 hours ago, no01 said:

Are you traveling alone or with family? You have some time to checkout chicago downtown, but ey month lo nee travel? it will be cold now...ledante airport lo Blueline subway directly goes to downtown and return kuda same.

not interested or if you are traveling now (still cold), then hotel anywhere nearby will not be less than $100. Provided if they allow for early check-in...u need to call them and ask. But for that price, you better check airport lounges...much cheaper and pick a recline sofa and sleep or have free drinks. Again go to ord airport website or just do google and u can find lounges

With Family bro, no bags we will already check in only carry on luggage. found few hotels for early checkin using dayuse site. how to check airport lounges online?

8 hours ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Hi I 12hrs Layover at Chicago ORD airport while traveling to India, what to do? 

Are there any lounges we can use by paying? or Any near by hotels with shuttle service and early check-in?  Will land around 9 am morning and my connecting flight is at night 9 pm. Plz suggest.

Initially booked thinking I can change it later if better itinerary comes up, but it did not happen.

Go to Shameless place

8 hours ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

You better go out instead of paying for lounge.  weather is decent now in chicago I guess. You can freshen up in bathrooms. 

You can try hotels but 10AM is too early for checkin, probably they'll allow around noon. 

Monna ne snow padindhi love da lodhi.. 

• Sad 1