12hrs Layover at Chicago ORD airport, what to do?

killbillpandey123

9 hours ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Hi I 12hrs Layover at Chicago ORD airport while traveling to India, what to do? 

Are there any lounges we can use by paying? or Any near by hotels with shuttle service and early check-in?  Will land around 9 am morning and my connecting flight is at night 9 pm. Plz suggest.

Initially booked thinking I can change it later if better itinerary comes up, but it did not happen.

chala easy ga 12 hrs time pass cheyyochu bro...enni flights land avthunnay and enni takeoff avthunnay count chey...brahmi-funny-expression-funny.gif

just kidding bro...downtown ki blue line theesuko...downtown lo blue cycle rent ki theesuko...inka downtown mottham thokkude thokkudu...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Is Dayuse reliable? found few hotels from 9am to 6PM for around 100 with free airport shuttle. Thanks every one for the replies been busy and did not get chance to reply until now.

I never booked but browsed the site many times. Most of the hotels listed there are branded hotels. After booking on dayuse, you can call the hotel and ask for confirmation.

9 hours ago, Rendu said:

You can always requwst for early check-in . If not pay a few dollars more for early check-in.....been there ...done that....again YMMV

Yes, if it's a full service hotel you can relax in the lobby also 

6 hours ago, coffeeabhi said:

I never booked but browsed the site many times. Most of the hotels listed there are branded hotels. After booking on dayuse, you can call the hotel and ask for confirmation.

yes they are reliable .... but why would you take luggage and go thru security hassle .... just oka moola chooskoni oka 6 hours nidra po brother then another 6 hours browsing, movies etc

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, nokia123 said:

itla cart return sesthe dabbulu vasthaya...nenu yeda sooda ledhe

Cinemalo chudatame.. how do I know.. okasari try chesi chudu poni 

10 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Cinemalo chudatame.. how do I know.. okasari try chesi chudu poni 

atla unte aiport lo travellers kante ekkuva porters undetollu

On 4/20/2022 at 12:20 PM, killbillpandey123 said:

Hi I 12hrs Layover at Chicago ORD airport while traveling to India, what to do? 

Are there any lounges we can use by paying? or Any near by hotels with shuttle service and early check-in?  Will land around 9 am morning and my connecting flight is at night 9 pm. Plz suggest.

Initially booked thinking I can change it later if better itinerary comes up, but it did not happen.

just beat in airport bathroom

cc: @Picheshwar