I140 approve ayyaka h1 transfer

Googlie

Asking for a friend

I140 approve ayyi 1 year ayyindi 

current h1 validity Jan 2024 varaku vundi 

ippudu vere employer dagaraki h1 transfer ite then transfer and extension same petition kudurtunda?

h1 transfer appudu new petition validity 3 years vache chance vunda or only Jan 2024 varaku istara? 

asking because if it’s Jan 2024 then is not too far and He will have to get perm and i140 approved with new company before Jan 2024 kada so risk vuntunda? 

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Asking for a friend

ippudu vere employer dagaraki h1 transfer ite then transfer and extension same petition kudurtunda?

h1 transfer appudu new petition validity 3 years vache chance vunda or only Jan 2024 varaku istara? 

asking because if it’s Jan 2024 then is not too far and He will have to get perm and i140 approved with new company before Jan 2024 kada so risk vuntunda? 

avasaram ledu.

already i140 approved kabatti he will get 3 year extensions unlimited

10 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Asking for a friend

Once you transfer which is extension with the new employer ... they will get 3 years if the employer files for that time period ...

As you have already 140 approved after cross 1 year....You don't need 140 approved for extension after 3 years... But you need by the time the Date is current, you need to have that 140 with new employer, till then you keep filing extensions as long as you need...33mtnj.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Get I140 copy before leaving, ask like for h4 EAD applying need i140 copy ani 

all the best for your friend

Yeah employer 1 year back e ichesadu anta 

• Upvote 1