Stock market - free advice

Pandubabu

If you don't know how to evaluate a stock , it is better to shut all holes and DCA into total market index fund . On the long run , very few hedge funds beat this.

We don't have bigger dicks than hedge fund managers .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Also another golden rule.

Short term investing is gambling. Long term investing is the way to go. Invest and forget. Don’t get wavered by temporary ups and downs. 

2 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

If you don't know how to evaluate a stock , it is better to shut all holes and DCA into total market index fund . On the long run , very few hedge funds beat this.

We don't have bigger dicks than hedge fund managers .

totally agree with you .   Indexes never go to zero .. where as individual stocks can go to zero or 90 percent loss ... For example : SKLZ stock ....

• Upvote 1

Just now, Simple123 said:

totally agree with you .   Indexes never go to zero .. where as individual stocks can go to zero or 90 percent loss ... For example : SKLZ stock ....

Alanti  SKLz lo konni thousands unnai..

Just now, Simple123 said:

Growth stock annaaa

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Also another golden rule.

Short term investing is gambling. Long term investing is the way to go. Invest and forget. Don’t get wavered but temporary ups and downs. 

If you are buying index , it is obviously meant long term,  unless we have SPY day traders here.  But thanks for elaborating 

Just now, Pandubabu said:

If you are buying index , it is obviously meant long term,  unless we have SPY day traders here.  But thanks for elaborating 

In my world, anything less than 5 years is called as short term 

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

hardly 3 hedge funds beaten S&P index ...  remaining all hedge funds way below s&P 

I was telling one of my colleagues who does not  know the basics of stock evaluation . Not that I know a lot . 

His explanation was he does not want to pay .03% to fund owner 

Crazy times ..

Just now, Pandubabu said:

I was telling one of my colleagues who does not  know the basics of stock evaluation . Not that I know a lot . 

His explanation was he does not want to pay .03% to fund owner 

Crazy times ..

lol ... antha covid  fed pumping mahima ... evadu vinadu 

5 minutes ago, Simple123 said:

They are not just safe.  They perform better too most of the times on a long time horizon