1Billion$ trade deal effect....tune maarindi .... ‘PM Modi Has Already Intervened’: Boris Johnson’s Take on India’s Stand on Russian Invasion

Spartan

• The UK will reopen its embassy in the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv next week. The UK and our allies will not watch passively as (Vladimir) Putin carries out this onslaught.
  • India world’s oldest and largest democracy shares our concern about autocracies.
  •  Indians have been strong in their language in what happened in Bucha. It is clear that PM Modi has already intervened several times with President (Vladimir) Putin.
  • India wants peace and the Russians out. There is a difference in the balance. India has a historic relationship which we respect and understand.
  • India is an incredible rising power. India is also our biggest partner in Indo-Pacific.
  • Answering a question on UK leadership doubts over breaking Covid-19 lockdown rules, Johnson dismissed concerns stating, “Yes, I will still be Prime Minister by Diwali."
  • Indian investment supports half a million British jobs. FTA will double our trade by the end of the decade. Negotiations for the free trade deal will hopefully be closed by Diwali.
  • Thank you my friend Narendra, my Khaas dost is the phrase I would (like to) use in Hindi. We have had a fantastic two days here in India.
  • The UK is creating an Open General Export Licence (OGEL) for India to reduce bureaucracy and slash delivery times for defence procurement.
  • Today, we have agreed on a new and expanded defence and security partnership, and a decades-long commitment to not only forge tighter bonds between us but to support your goal Narendra of Make in India (in defence).
  • I believe the partnership between the UK and India, one of the oldest democracies and the largest democracies, is certainly the most defining of our times.
  • Noting that “threats of autocratic coercion" are growing, the British prime minister said it is vital that both India and the UK further deepen their cooperation. “Today, we are announcing new measures to make it easier to export UK-made medical devices to India and ensure mutual recognition of UK higher education qualification."
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:
  • The UK will reopen its embassy in the Ukrainian capital, Kyiv next week. The UK and our allies will not watch passively as (Vladimir) Putin carries out this onslaught.
  • India world’s oldest and largest democracy shares our concern about autocracies.
  •  Indians have been strong in their language in what happened in Bucha. It is clear that PM Modi has already intervened several times with President (Vladimir) Putin.
  • India wants peace and the Russians out. There is a difference in the balance. India has a historic relationship which we respect and understand.
  • India is an incredible rising power. India is also our biggest partner in Indo-Pacific.
  • Answering a question on UK leadership doubts over breaking Covid-19 lockdown rules, Johnson dismissed concerns stating, “Yes, I will still be Prime Minister by Diwali."
  • Indian investment supports half a million British jobs. FTA will double our trade by the end of the decade. Negotiations for the free trade deal will hopefully be closed by Diwali.
  • Thank you my friend Narendra, my Khaas dost is the phrase I would (like to) use in Hindi. We have had a fantastic two days here in India.
  • The UK is creating an Open General Export Licence (OGEL) for India to reduce bureaucracy and slash delivery times for defence procurement.
  • Today, we have agreed on a new and expanded defence and security partnership, and a decades-long commitment to not only forge tighter bonds between us but to support your goal Narendra of Make in India (in defence).
  • I believe the partnership between the UK and India, one of the oldest democracies and the largest democracies, is certainly the most defining of our times.
  • Noting that “threats of autocratic coercion" are growing, the British prime minister said it is vital that both India and the UK further deepen their cooperation. “Today, we are announcing new measures to make it easier to export UK-made medical devices to India and ensure mutual recognition of UK higher education qualification."

Plate bale thippadu ga

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Dosa tippina anta easy ga tippadu ga...

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Plate bale thippadu ga

:giggle:💰💰💰💰💰

2 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Dosa tippina anta easy ga tippadu ga...

basic ga they need money and run business in own countries for upcoming election.

money generate avvali ante they need to look for largest defence consumers...which India tops the list.

• Upvote 1

UK after Brexit needs lot of markets and no better market than Asia to make money. They need to survive to continue as G5 country.

if we brush away the politics and its crap, its really good to see countries like middle east or now Europeans recognize the consuming power of Indian middle class and markets.

• Upvote 2

• Spartan changed the title to 1Billion$ trade deal effect....tune maarindi .... ‘PM Modi Has Already Intervened’: Boris Johnson’s Take on India’s Stand on Russian Invasion

UK needs India. After their brexit, they are economically hit and labor demand is all time high. 

Situation picha favourable ga vundi…In my opinion, India should broker the peace agreement and push for ceasefire in exchange of sanction against Russia. 

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

5 hours ago, pichhipullayya said:

UK after Brexit needs lot of markets and no better market than Asia to make money. They need to survive to continue as G5 country.

if we brush away the politics and its crap, its really good to see countries like middle east or now Europeans recognize the consuming power of Indian middle class and markets.

Maa team lead London lo untadu .. daily scrum lo US + UK + India teams almost 4-5 cities members unnaru. They share anti Russian sentiment but everyone has same stand ...Ind, UK etc. Everyone needs money, if teams like these can't operate then market is going down in no time

baaga delusions ekkuva ayyay ga bhaktulaki.

UK andari sanka naakuthondi.. India dhi naakaka pothey ney surprise.

US okay analey gaani, China dhi kooda naakataaniki ready UK.

1 minute ago, TrishaManiac said:

idi chusi rice bags aka libera gaandus ki manduthadi :giggle:

libera gandus gurinchi telidhu gaani, naaku maatram navvu coming. India ni nenu expect chesindaanikantey mundhey m gudipistharu andaru kalisi ani feeling happy.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

libera gandus gurinchi telidhu gaani, naaku maatram navvu coming. India ni nenu expect chesindaanikantey mundhey m gudipistharu andaru kalisi ani feeling happy.

Cheppa kada mandindi ani

• Haha 1