video game for a 4 year old

Ara_Tenkai

31 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Lol which world you are in bhayya 95% kids now use phon and ipad 

No tablets and TV at home... Phone lock cheppam vallaki

6 hours ago, HtmlBro said:

Try Legos and puzzles.

Hes alll done with it and plays outdoor activities too...but 24 hrs ade cheyalem kada..so looking for more options

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Baga cheppav bro ...winter lo -10 lo adadam ivanni

then play table tennis inside home, carroms, figure something else out ... Video games are the worst

rest you decide ... how to manage the kid and his future ..... your kid ... your wish ...adigevu kaabatti suggestion ichemu

1 hour ago, babu_bangaram said:

then play table tennis inside home, carroms, figure something else out ... Video games are the worst

rest you decide ... how to manage the kid and his future ..... your kid ... your wish ...adigevu kaabatti suggestion ichemu

Well depends on how you are balancing kids life.. video games are not that evil that you're suggesting to be. Just your illusion and probably some taboo

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

No tablets and TV at home... Phone lock cheppam vallaki

Yea there not much to gain from tablets and TV but it's not like kids love to spend their time doing other works. We are taking to taekwando etc and that tires them a bit

15 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Yea there not much to gain from tablets and TV but it's not like kids love to spend their time doing other works. We are taking to taekwando etc and that tires them a bit

how old is your kids

1 hour ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

how old is your kids

4+

Just now I saw a fb group called India US Tutor group.. probably can set up some online teaching classes

• 1 year later...

I hope you've made a choice that suits your 4-year-old's gaming journey. The Wii is a solid choice for promoting physical activity and hand-eye coordination. However, if you're open to more suggestions, I'd recommend looking into the Nintendo Switch as well. It offers a variety of age-appropriate games, some of which are not only fun but also educational.Speaking of gaming, while I enjoy all kinds of games and play them with my nephews, I've got a soft spot for CS. Recently, I discovered this marketplace for CS2 skins, which has added an extra layer of excitement to the game.

On 4/24/2022 at 3:03 PM, Ara_Tenkai said:

Hello folks,

Need your suggestions on buying video games for a 4 year old... mainly to improve hand eye coordination and work out indoors

thinking of buying wii ... what do you guys say?

yaaaavuru annaa

hand eye contact ki video games konu annadhi olu....okadhaani kosam inkoti chedda alavatu chesthunnaav

india gurinchi alochinchu...bochadu games mind lo ki vasthavi chinnappativi

chedagottaku kid ni

don't introduce phone or videos or games as long as you can(atleast upto 15years). do something indoor, pool table, carroms, chess, books, foos ball, ludo(board game, not a video game i mean) Chinese checker, sequence, jenga or some mind games. kudirthe some trampoline park on weekends

@Ara_Tenkai I know this is an old thread. But 1 suggestion for kids hand-eye coordination. HomeDepot has a program to build a toy. They do it every Sat or Sunday (dont remember) mornings. They give a kit and give instructions on how to build the toy. Its a good bonding session with parents as well. Its FREE. After completion they give a badge.

Check it out. 

• Upvote 2