Local honey for pollen allergy a hoax?

prince143

Key takeaways:

Did it work for anyone?

OTC and prevention tappa vere solutions leva?

I have been trying manuka honey and it works great for me for pollen allergies..I see atleast 60-70% improvement in my pollen allergy symptoms...I start taking manuka honey from Feb i.e 2-3 months before the season actually starts.

I play cricket leagues and very high for pollen allergies as we play on grass. I used to suffer severely for 1-2 months sneezing, red eyes, fatique etc during pollen months every year. From last 2-3 years I started using manuka honey and pollen is really not a bother for me any more and I hardly have 2 sneezes a day not dont have red eyes, itchy throat, fatique, etc

the Hoax is spread by the pharma companies that make the anit-histamines.

follow the nature logic.

when a virus attacks u, its proved that if u take similar virus/clone of it as form of vaccine, ur body reacts and makes habit of how to fight it..

similarly Pollen case, when pollen will trigger the itchy and sneezing,,,,,if u tune ur body to that pollen in form of Honey, it will start adjusting to it. though the process might be slow, but it works.

e anti-histamines anni wil make u drowsy and compromise ur immune system against other things.

• Thanks 2

Key for which honey to choose is, to find what tree or pollen u are allergic too.

then talk to local beekeepers on which local honey can help with that.

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2022 at 3:25 PM, Spartan said:

Key for which honey to choose is, to find what tree or pollen u are allergic too.

then talk to local beekeepers on which local honey can help with that.

@Spartan which local honey u buy? in farmers market or any grocery store

On 4/25/2022 at 3:12 PM, neneno1 said:

I have been trying manuka honey and it works great for me for pollen allergies..I see atleast 60-70% improvement in my pollen allergy symptoms...I start taking manuka honey from Feb i.e 2-3 months before the season actually starts.

I play cricket leagues and very high for pollen allergies as we play on grass. I used to suffer severely for 1-2 months sneezing, red eyes, fatique etc during pollen months every year. From last 2-3 years I started using manuka honey and pollen is really not a bother for me any more and I hardly have 2 sneezes a day not dont have red eyes, itchy throat, fatique, etc

idedo manuka honey advertisement laaga undi 

• Upvote 1

On 4/25/2022 at 6:12 PM, neneno1 said:

ye manuka honey use chesthaav? yentha thaaguthaav? water lo mix cheskoni thagaala or direct? daily thaaguthavaa? Please educate us