Earth is stationary ..new nasa findings

nathodjango

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

@JackSeal @Picheshwar @Raven_Rayes

Lets have a quick stand up meet on how to defend above Video.

the only thing that's going make me unhappy is India suddenly getting a UNSC seat. I hope that never happens.

and India is treated like the b1tch that it is in the international forum. :)

India deserves BJP and all that crap batch anyway. hastens its fall as the international joker.

repu currency crisis, inflation ochinappudu, super untadhi India lo. I'll enjoy Indian suffering just like you enjoyed demonetization.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the only thing that's going make me unhappy is India suddenly getting a UNSC seat. I hope that never happens.

and India is treated like the b1tch that it is in the international forum. :)

India deserves BJP and all that crap batch anyway. hastens its fall as the international joker.

repu currency crisis, inflation ochinappudu, super untadhi India lo. I'll enjoy Indian suffering just like you enjoyed demonetization.

Thanks ra nee laanti ediche lounjhaa unte India will shine more and ppl like you will die with depression….hope ur family is not mentally sick like u….

10 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

Thanks ra nee laanti ediche lounjhaa unte India will shine more and ppl like you will die with depression….hope ur family is not mentally sick like u….

haha.. India shine aithey naakochina nashtam emi ledhu.

India 10gi pothey oka party cheskunta. anthey..

is your family modi supporters? they are already sicker than any decent family is. they are scum. just like you are. :)

• Upvote 1