Why mac?

Smartboy_Bakra

4 hours ago, Smartboy_Bakra said:

Graphics/processing,etc… not even 1% people do all that. When you can do everything with a windows laptop and is cheap?  Only showoff?

Durability is why I went. I had windows laptop and they get slow and hard to use after 4 yrs or so. I bought a Mac in 2012 and it still runs faster than my windows laptop bought 3 yrs back. 

Ok. Nenu iphone 12 ne vaaduthunna... I agree restarts, etc cheyyakarledu. Kani heic files pedda drama ayindi.  Kani display/photos samsung better. 

longevity antey okey mac price ki 2 windows konochu kada ani evado salaha ichedu. 

mac pro vs mac air vs 13inch windows laptops compare chestey weight kuda chala ekkuva vundi mac pro. Nenu laptop lo development chesey question ledu.  Kani evaro cheppinattu screen/graphics undoubtedly mac pro better.

Kani Laptop lo cinemalu chusedi ledu .. andukeconfusion

On 4/26/2022 at 8:33 AM, Smartboy_Bakra said:

Graphics/processing,etc… not even 1% people do all that. When you can do everything with a windows laptop and is cheap?  Only showoff?

I am not apple fan boy. I own android phone .

But mac , that thing never slows down.  Just buy the macbook air with m1 chip. It is 850 bucks some times. 

These hp, lenovo and others,  you can rely only on higher end machines for longevity.

Those anyway cost the same as mac.