Layoffs started. Here is the list

veerigadu

36 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Denemma neevitham ekada emina first lechedhi wells fargo nena 

Parama bokest place to work adi, layoffs lo first untaaru, fake customer accounts open cheyadam lo first untaaru gisonti langa panulu cheyadam lo first untaru akkada. 

Oka Tamizh manager gaadu telusu naaku, team mottam 13 mandi tamilolle

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Parama bokest place to work adi, layoffs lo first untaaru, fake customer accounts open cheyadam lo first untaaru gisonti langa panulu cheyadam lo first untaru akkada. 

Alage pm ki kuda reply isthey oka intivadni avutha

10 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

banks lo pani emuntadhi ba. I mean there is work but they make money at very high level with connections to fed and money market. Ee tech investments they pull the plug in a minute. Ani naa thoughts.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

banks lo pani emuntadhi ba. I mean there is work but they make money at very high level with connections to fed and money market. Ee tech investments they pull the plug in a minute. Ani naa thoughts.

Banks are career killers esp if you work in IT. I killed a good part of my career working for a boku bank, still regret it to this day. Money baane ostondi ani appatlo didn't think much but now looking back at it, worst decision of my life.