SUV - Highlander

playboys

Looking for 7 seater SUV.......

It's hard to get Toyota hybrid svu ( Highlander or Sienna ) in current market.

Highlander hybrid Limited version 51k cheputunadu.( No other versions near dealer).

And for sienna, if we book now delivery will be after 6 months.

I had 1 kid and is it worth to take limited version for 51k ?  

14 minutes ago, playboys said:

Highlander hybrid Limited version 51k cheputunadu.( No other versions near dealer).

3rd row has very little space, I would instead take a rav4 if you are only using for yourself and kid. And talk to sales person at dealer, ask to give a call if someone backs out. That's how i got mine 

4 minutes ago, playboys said:

sienna is better.. highlander 3rd row litw.. 

24 minutes ago, playboys said:

Sienna is for moms 

go for suv 

1 hour ago, jefferson1 said:

Sienna is for moms 

go for suv 

mom dad kaadu kani...1 kid varake stop ante, SUV is fine. But next couple yrs lo 2nd kid kuda pakka planning ante, go for 7 seater or minivan.

any brand 7 seater lo 3rd row is strictly for kids....but if you fold the seats, then you will have ample cargo space, enough for 2 strollers, groceries and long trip ki sufficient space of luggage as well. Forget cargo space for now....just sit in driver/passenger seats...too much spacious. 

For 1 kid, don’t buy a minivan.. if your parents visit you often, then go for a 7 seater suv…. 

minivans are so comfortable that you hate pretty much every car after you get used to it with the space, drive, comfort etc.. so stay away from it.. 

14 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

For 1 kid, don’t buy a minivan.. if your parents visit you often, then go for a 7 seater suv…. 

minivans are so comfortable that you hate pretty much every car after you get used to it with the space, drive, comfort etc.. so stay away from it.. 

yeah 1 kid ki minivan is waste of money

3rd row SUV's lo Telluride and Palisade are the highest ranked ones. Kia and Hyundai ani teesi padeyadu. Do your online research. They have improved a lot and left honda toyota behind.

• Confused 1

Highlander is good man if you are looking for 7 seaters , happy ga konachu , reliable

Hybrids could have long run issues which many in this db tend to ignore , replacement parts warranty taruvatha bomma pagultundi if you plan to hold this for several years(talking about 150k+ here) and karma kali if one has any issues 

If you don't plan to hold that long then its perfectly reasonable to look for hybrids 

inventory antava , check different dealers even if they are far way , evado okadu tagultadu , XLE nunchi versions baguntayi

ee video choodu , thumbnail click bait kani , he talks about hybrid specifically , also this is older model he is talking about , newer ones may be better somewhat I guess but replacement costs still will be high..

9 minutes ago, baabaa said:

3rd row SUV's lo Telluride and Palisade are the highest ranked ones. Kia and Hyundai ani teesi padeyadu. Do your online research. They have improved a lot and left honda toyota behind.

I drove Palisades and know couple of ppl who bought it...I loved it. Specially top end model is too good.

Heard telluride is also good

2 minutes ago, Galactus said:

Highlander is good man if you are looking for 7 seaters , happy ga konachu , reliable

Hybrids could have long run issues which many in this db tend to ignore , replacement parts warranty taruvatha bomma pagultundi if you plan to hold this for several years(talking about 150k+ here) and karma kali if one has any issues 

If you don't plan to hold that long then its perfectly reasonable to look for hybrids 

inventory antava , check different dealers even if they are far way , evado okadu tagultadu , XLE nunchi versions baguntayi

ee video choodu , thumbnail click bait kani , he talks about hybrid specifically , also this is older model he is talking about , newer ones may be better somewhat I guess but replacement costs still will be high..

Hybrids dorakatam kastam ippudu...specially top trims lo...heavy shortage undi..not just Highlander, even SIenna's are running 0 inventory and same case with other brands as well. 500 mile radius lo kuda levu....u need to compromise on color and may be model as well, if u really need it urgently. 

3 minutes ago, no01 said:

I drove Palisades and know couple of ppl who bought it...I loved it. Specially top end model is too good.

Heard telluride is also good

Telluride actually last two years ninchi No.1 3rd row SUV undi and palisade is No.2. Also they give 5yr/60K bumper to bumper warranty along with 10 year powertrain warranty. 

Just do online research on best 3rd row SUV and you will see how market changed in last two years. Desis still inka honda/toyota poojalu chestunaru.

24 minutes ago, baabaa said:

Telluride actually last two years ninchi No.1 3rd row SUV undi and palisade is No.2. Also they give 5yr/60K bumper to bumper warranty along with 10 year powertrain warranty. 

Just do online research on best 3rd row SUV and you will see how market changed in last two years. Desis still inka honda/toyota poojalu chestunaru.

Thats because of unbeatable Totoya reliability , this translates to reselling price and lower maintenance costs in the long run , 300k varaku potayi bandlu easy ga

Honda Pilot interior is outdated , Palisade mileage is too low compared to all other competitors , Telluride is a good choice but I would take a Toyota any day for reliability