SUV - Highlander

playboys

16 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

For 1 kid, don’t buy a minivan.. if your parents visit you often, then go for a 7 seater suv…. 

minivans are so comfortable that you hate pretty much every car after you get used to it with the space, drive, comfort etc.. so stay away from it.. 

Naku 2 kids and parents June 1 ki USA vastunnaru, currently I have ACURA TLX 

evariki cal chesina availability ledu antunnaru car

nenh Hyundai palisade calligraphy anukuntunna kani adi kuda dorakadam ledu. Hybrid veldam antey Volvo 75k antunnadu

mini van for some reason don’t want to go for that 7 seater SUV hybrid lo emina manchi cars untey share cheyandi plz

22 hours ago, playboys said:

Looking for 7 seater SUV.......

It's hard to get Toyota hybrid svu ( Highlander or Sienna ) in current market.

Highlander hybrid Limited version 51k cheputunadu.( No other versions near dealer).

And for sienna, if we book now delivery will be after 6 months.

I had 1 kid and is it worth to take limited version for 51k ?  

do you have to go with HIghlander or open to other 7 seaters too.

test drive Telluride once and see if it fits the bill. heard good reviews about it, safety features are too good. 

2 hours ago, Galactus said:

Thats because of unbeatable Totoya reliability , this translates to reselling price and lower maintenance costs in the long run , 300k varaku potayi bandlu easy ga

Honda Pilot interior is outdated , Palisade mileage is too low compared to all other competitors , Telluride is a good choice but I would take a Toyota any day for reliability

Kotha reliability ratings chusava? I agree with toyota being cheap in long run because parts are easily available and any roadside mechanic can fix it easily.

But styling anedi okati untundi. Toyota and Honda are lagging big time in new designs. Another thing is warranty. They dont even come close to 50k/5yr bumper to bumper warranty which kia/hyundai gives. Hyundai aiyte maintenance also included till 50K.

Also, pillalu/family ni esukuni 300K miles bandi very few ppl drive chestaru. 

BTW nenu honda batch ee looking to buy telluride but dorakatala and all dealers asking for markup above msrp.