Depression..

Abhagyudu

Had a period of depression a couple of years back...was on antidepressants..for a while and slowly stopped..eppudu malli start..all started with me starting to interview for jobs...edo podicheddamani..cracked almost all .kaani join avvalante edo oka rakamaina bhayam..too insecure..chaala negative ga alochistha...left all..may be I am searching for reasons to leave them...emi lenappudu I start feeling I am wasting time at my current job..anni vadilesi India ki velli village lo vundali anipistondhi sometimes..may be this is all life has to offer.. personal life lo haven't been a good father and don't spend much time with my kid..wife is understanding kabatti ok lekapothe she surely would have left me..feel like cannot come out if this without medical help again..

I can totally get you. I need to hustle all the time. Otherwise I am bored. If I pursue things I am overwhelmed. 

You need to meditate and practice mindfulness. You can start journaling. Write all your thoughts and try to analyze. It will give you a perspective.

You need to be kind to yourself.

• Upvote 1

You need to eat clean and exercise too. Get enough sleep. If you’re religious prayer helps too. Be consistent and form habits. Chinna chinna changes ayina eventually impact untundhi.

There are many who are in the same boat including me. Naaku depression ekkuvaithe DB loki vachi naa pai negative comments pettevadini 10guta. Take care of yourself. Naku kuda India vellipovali anipistundi kaani ikkada guntalu easy ga dorkutaaru India lo kashtam. Chaala depress aithe SC veltha leda Massage ki velta. Ee depression valla forilaku addict aiyya, ento dabbu waste chestunna just for bumchick. Selfish people get depressed very easily and I am selfish to an extent.

You need to diagnose the root cause and tackle it head on. If work life balance is the problem, take off from work for an year and spend time with family.

If too much spare time for negative thoughts is the problem, you need hobby  to divert the mind. 

Bad = Depression

Good = You 

War between Good and Bad,

Now you decide which one you want to WIN.... 

What to do to win is as per your wish/convenience/interest - Lets say if you want win over the bad, you could by doing your fav thing, spend extra time with family, go vacation, workout, your body is your property, protect it, are you fit and in shape ? if not turn your body out to fit shape, so that you good both in health and looks, 

Final thing - Its all you, Its your mind, Why let someone else (evil/depression) win. You fight the sh1t outta of it, get the fauck out of it, and guess what you WIN this shyt... Simple.

Isn't that simple...

Good Luck!!

• Upvote 1

Chat with your neighbors, gardener, delivery guy, not the software ones.

They have much bigger problems in life  than yours, but still they enjoy their work. You will then appreciate your comfortable software job.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Life is a race. Being competitive is much needed skill or you will become obsolete Ani yevadainaaa sepitheee davadaaaaa meeedha 10nguuu.

People like them ruin your internal peace and make you chase for superficial things. 

Family tho happy lekaaaa health bagalekaaaa yevvadiiii mroddaaaa kiiii eeee Faisaluuu and jobsuuuu

Same baa. Many ppl running after 2-3 jobs thinking that acquiring material things with that will give them status or ppl will treat them better. Mana mundu baag vundi venaka velli gothulu tavvutaru…