Telangana leads country in Renewable Energy installations, surpasses target

hyperbole

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Dharani, secretariat, yadadri, seeta rama lift irrigation(khammam), tuppakalugudem barrage(devadula - Warangal ) ,chenaka korata lift irrigation (adilabad), new districts and infrastructure like collectoraits etc. now every district will have a medical college plus hospital, every district will have a police HD and judiciary complexes 

Warangal lo jail premature ga ethesadu, every day police has take prisoners to Khammam and sleep in railway stations.

Dharani is just a clone of maa bhoomi/mee bhoomi which was there before 2014. 
Secretariat aa ? Atla ante godi new parliament kadthunnadu 

List new medical collges and it’s associated hospital per district ?

which judiciary complex you are talking about ? 
tupakulagudem barrage KCR stalled works and redesigned it like wise other projects too 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hehe...mission bhageeradha ante inti ki nalla pettadam or over head tank kattadam kadu kaka...villages are interconnected by pipeline network. There are still many villages which still depend on underground or borewells, many mandals are 100% connected. I come from a rain parched district, summer la water vunte ekuva...maa intlo nalla vundi, ovr head tank vundi...it was connected to grid and water is now assured. 

Mission Bhagiratha is a failed project, atleast the places I knew villages are interconnected for namesake but they won’t even work. Many villages went back to their traditional borewells and overhead tanks like wise my place too

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Mission Bhagiratha is a failed project, atleast the places I knew villages are interconnected for namesake but they won’t even work. Many villages went back to their traditional borewells and overhead tanks like wise my place too

Sure. 

My claim: Projects pace has increased. Entha efficient ga projects run avutunayi anedi tarvata suddam le...

Maa oorla aithe mission bhageeradha a nadustundi, okappudu bore vunde so in my personal expereince, it is a success. Most of Palamoor and Nalgonda is now dependent on Bhageeradha and I can vouch for that. 

36 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Dude you are living in denial like congress leaders, it is going to be wiped out soon because the party is not only incompetent but corrupt to the core. 

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

Kaleshwaram will be a failed project. other than that which project completed 

Water is the source of investments, monna Siddipet ka coca cola factory pettindru, just because they need water.

similarly chip making ki water kavali, India lo $20 billion investment ki 3 states short listed and andulo Telangana unnadi just.because they proposed to allocate abundant water. $20 billion investment ante 3 klaeshwaram projects equivalent 

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/cons-products/electronics/vedanta-seeks-free-land-cheap-water-power-in-race-to-be-indias-first-chipmaker/articleshow/91143886.cms

6 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Dude you are living in denial like congress leaders, it is going to be wiped out soon because the party is not only incompetent but corrupt to the core. 

Not denial, 95% of mission Bhagiratha is failed and not useful. KTR flowerish speeches on mission bhagiratha thappa paisa use ledhu. Go to warangal district and show me one mission bhagiratha tap which is working.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Water is the source of investments, monna Siddipet ka coca cola factory pettindru, just because they need water.

similarly chip making ki water kavali, India lo $20 billion investment ki 3 states short listed and andulo Telangana unnadi just.because they proposed to allocate abundant water. $20 billion investment ante 3 klaeshwaram projects equivalent 

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/cons-products/electronics/vedanta-seeks-free-land-cheap-water-power-in-race-to-be-indias-first-chipmaker/articleshow/91143886.cms

First three kaleshwaram barrages nundi entha water pump chesaro cheppu and what is the power bill for that. Kaleshwaram peru cheppu srsp flood canal through water supplying. MSMEs ke bulk water supply single window online application ani cheppi asalu portal ae panichesthaledu. Siddipeta lo pilot project chesi every video lo adhe water tank and nalla chupinchi this is missio Bhagiratha ani videos thiputhundru.

chandal graphics kante KTR graphics lo dhitta 

13 hours ago, hyperbole said:

anna ycp ni anagane activate ayindu today ;)

• Haha 1