Come To Vijayawada, AP Minister Challenges KTR

Anta Assamey

jogi.jpg

Minister K.T. Rama Rao’s remarks that the living conditions in Andhra Pradesh were pathetic and horrible did not go down well with the elected representatives in that state. KTR said that the roads in AP were ridden with potholes so much so that people were even dying due to frequent road accidents. There is no drinking water facility too in AP, the TRS leader said.

Peeved over the remarks, firebrand leader and minister Jogi Ramesh came down heavily on both KTR and his father K. Chandrasekhar Rao, the CM of Telangana. Both of them have lost mental balance, he fumed.

Further, he asked KTR to come down to Vijayawada and witness the welfare and development works taken up in AP. “Try to understand looking at what is happening in AP by coming to Vijayawada. Stop blabbering something without any reason,” he said.

The minister said that there were demands from people in Telangana that welfare programmes being implemented in AP should be repeated in their state too. May be, bowing down to the pressure from the people, both the Telugu states could become united in the very near future and do not be surprised if that happens, he said.

The father-son duo are unable to digest the good being done to the people by the YCP government and so speaking whatever is coming to their mouth, he said. People in Telangana themselves are saying that KTR is parroting whatever his father is saying. KTR should know about the history of Hyderabad and also gain knowledge about who had brought about development in that city. He should try to know who had taught culture and tradition to Hyderabadis, Jogi said.

“In fact, it was Andhra people who taught some culture to the Hyderabadis. Rulers from Andhra developed the city and the father-son duo are enjoying the brand image created by the former chief ministers.”

Come to Andhra Pradesh and you will find development even in the remotest village, he said, adding that they too know how to use sharp language and retort in the same way if KTR continued his criticism.

It has to be seen where would this verbal duel between Andhra and Telangana ministers lead to and in what way it would end.

“In fact, it was Andhra people who taught some culture to the Hyderabadis. Rulers from Andhra developed the city and the father-son duo are enjoying the brand image created by the former chief ministers.

Idendayya @Android_Halwa mee YCP ollu kuda Hyderabad ni meme develop chesinamu antunnaru silent_I1

25 minutes ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

>The father-son duo are unable to digest the good being done to the people by the YCP government and so speaking whatever is coming to their mouth, he said

Telangana people on suicide watch after hearing this

Joke of the decade baa idhi mathram 

3 hours ago, Sheri said:

“In fact, it was Andhra people who taught some culture to the Hyderabadis. Rulers from Andhra developed the city and the father-son duo are enjoying the brand image created by the former chief ministers.

Idendayya @Android_Halwa mee YCP ollu kuda Hyderabad ni meme develop chesinamu antunnaru silent_I1

Anadam, anukovadam thappa chesedi emundi ? 

4 hours ago, Trump_is_a_moron9 said:

>The father-son duo are unable to digest the good being done to the people by the YCP government and so speaking whatever is coming to their mouth, he said

Telangana people on suicide watch after hearing this

Hahaha ... Ktr cheppina dhanikanna nuvvu cheppina line lo chala matter undhi annaaa

Seriously em develop ayyundi AP lo after division…. We including so called political leaders have homes in hyd… they visit speciality hospitals in hyd or chennai…. International airport ki hyd or chennai… final ga NO CAPITAL CITY…. 
As a AP citizen I don’t see any betterment after state got divided… I wish we have stayed United… 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Seriously em develop ayyundi AP lo after division…. We including so called political leaders have homes in hyd… they visit speciality hospitals in hyd or chennai…. International airport ki hyd or chennai… final ga NO CAPITAL CITY…. 
As a AP citizen I don’t see any betterment after state got divided… I wish we have stayed United… 

Division was not done for the benefit of Andhra though…Only Telangana was going to benefit whichever way you look at it. Blame lies with congress for dividing and reneging on promises. Inept leadership didn’t help, but you can’t trust politicians to do good for the people.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Division was not done for the benefit Andhra though…Only Telangana was going to benefit whichever way you look at it. Blame lies with congress for dividing and reneging on promises. Inept leadership didn’t help, but you can’t trust politicians to do good for the people.

Division could have benefited AP too, but they lost a golden chance. Thanks to the vision of the visionary,which only suited to a selected few ignoring the interest of its citizens.

AP is hurt so badly that there is no way of going back and getting things right.

56 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Antha bagane undhi kaani… aa last line in bold ye selfish ga undhi…. TG sankanaki poyinanduke gaa division ayindhi… just AP bagundatam kosam united undalante ela…

there were other options which all AP political parties squandered…. Ippatikaina aa Bodi gadini bondha petti aa SS ki try chesthe better… there is nothing that is impossible…. But, poor political conviction of all spineless AP parties is causing the AP people this whole misery.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LadiesTailor said:

why people conveniently skip cbn's development as if during his regime nothing done 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, reality said:

Antha bagane undhi kaani… aa last line in bold ye selfish ga undhi…. TG sankanaki poyinanduke gaa division ayindhi… just AP bagundatam kosam united undalante ela…

there were other options which all AP political parties squandered…. Ippatikaina aa Bodi gadini bondha petti aa SS ki try chesthe better… there is nothing that is impossible…. But, poor political conviction of all spineless AP parties is causing the AP people this whole misery.

they r responsible for their choices