Texans this app amazing ..for all services like DL ..license plates etc.

ForEverJava

3 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Texas by Texas(TxT) no more issue with crazy appointment system and going there working in lines ..all non sense gone..I applied for DL address change via this app paid 11$ fee DlL came in hand 7 days..

Initially this app was scam but later heard from different sources ..it's genuine and working good..I am GC holder but I heard from few ppl it works as long as you are already a texan..even on h1b visa or f1 or ead..

Just thought of sharing this useful info

yep its easy to use 

no need to go dl office

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

anna direct DMV ne provide chestadi kada online solution..

malli app enduku if it is not owned by DMV.

https://www.dps.texas.gov/section/driver-license/online-services

In the sense u can link license plate blue  stickers and DL it reminds of expiring and renewals everything becomes easy in app..just fyi..

12 minutes ago, Simham0007 said:

How about renewal after H1B extension? Any online options?

This one works for renewal and address change i guess..but u need to have Texas DL first.. ..already I mean if u are coming out of state then u need to go texas DPS..

8 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Texas by Texas(TxT) no more issue with crazy appointment system and going there working in lines ..all non sense gone..I applied for DL address change via this app paid 11$ fee DlL came in hand 7 days..

Initially I thought this app was scam but later heard from different sources ..it's genuine and working good..I am GC holder but I heard from few ppl it works as long as you are already a texan..even on h1b visa or f1 or ead it works...

https://www.texas.gov/texas-by-texas/

GP

Only for GC and citizens.. H1B vallu prathi daniki DMV ki vellali… i797 or visa chupinchaali… 

You are just showing off that you have GC man!! 😄

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Initially I thought this app was scam but later heard from different sources ..it's genuine and working good..I am GC holder but I heard from few ppl it works as long as you are already a texan..even on h1b visa or f1 or ead it works...

https://www.texas.gov/texas-by-texas/

Don’t waste money 

10 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Only for GC and citizens.. H1B vallu prathi daniki DMV ki vellali… i797 or visa chupinchaali… 

You are just showing off that you have GC man!! 😄

No brother I saw few posts from frisco desis fb group even ppl on h1b also able to use this..

If u just want crib I can't help it..this is real useful info..only Texans know how painful to get local dmv appointments sometimes it shows 2 to 3 months ahead nothing near by..

11 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

No brother I saw few posts from frisco desis fb group even ppl on h1b also able to use this..

If u just want crib I can't help it..this is real useful info..only Texans know how painful to get local dmv appointments sometimes it shows 2 to 3 months ahead nothing near by..

Just pulling your legs bro… take it easy… for almost all dmv related, h1b’s are required to go to dmv and prove their immigration status.. only gc’s and citizens can do it online.. 

Fyi- in the last 2 months, i managed to get same day or next day appointments little far from Dfw like Sherman or greenville… 10 mins lo aipoyindi…  but you have to drive… 

6 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Just pulling your legs bro… take it easy… for almost all dmv related, h1b’s are required to go to dmv and prove their immigration status.. only gc’s and citizens can do it online.. 

Fyi- in the last 2 months, i managed to get same day or next day appointments little far from Dfw like Sherman or greenville… 10 mins lo aipoyindi…  but you have to drive… 

Even last year when I drove from mckinney to sherman to get my first texas license so I know it's hard ..that also sometimes they accept walkin and also I know some ppl who go in the morning 5am to grab same day spots for some ppl get lucky for some it's been hard so I thought of sharing..

• Upvote 1