south movies better than Bollywood aney vallu

Raven_Rayes

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Bhansali overrated sarey... kaani Nolan Mouli is nowhere close to Bhansali.. edho mass cinema teesinattu oka taste paadu lekunda teesthadu chethha naa koduku.

Bajirao choodu first.. set design, acting, music, dialogues koncham over untaay anuko, inka antha top class. aina Bhansali overrated antey oppukunta.. but compare maatram cheyyaku nolanmouli laanti vaadi tho.

Rajamouli movies are far more entertaining than this guy...veedi cinema madhyalone nidra vastadi. Rojit Shetty gadu inka better

24 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Bhansali was good I agree. But his downfall and till date worst effort was that Mohenjo-Daro movie. Em movie ra nayana adi, even Hrithik couldn't save a sinking ship.

Last lo aa flood scene ayithe asalu aa VFX and everything included, naa bhutho na bhavishyath.

Only positive thing about the entire movie is the debut of Pooja, and her ethereal beauty

Mohenjodaro Asutosh Gowarikar di 

Veeti kante naku Ajay Devgan direct chese cinemalu nacchutayi... antha goppaga lekapoyina edo kottaga try cheyyali ani teestadu

24 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Bhansali was good I agree. But his downfall and till date worst effort was that Mohenjo-Daro movie. Em movie ra nayana adi, even Hrithik couldn't save a sinking ship.

Last lo aa flood scene ayithe asalu aa VFX and everything included, naa bhutho na bhavishyath.

Only positive thing about the entire movie is the debut of Pooja, and her ethereal beauty

Adi bhansali kaadu ra balraju, Ashutosh gowrikar…Lagaan director vaadu. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

wrong director ley.

anyway Bollywood waste ani cheppatam maanithey better. As if our movies are so much better. They are not.

Telugu movies are certainly more entertaining, but craftsmanship lo Bollywood is at a different level.. I mean the best of Bollywood is ahead of Telugu/Tamil. Malayalam can come close if they have the budget anukunta.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Rajamouli movies are far more entertaining than this guy...veedi cinema madhyalone nidra vastadi. Rojit Shetty gadu inka better

for me, both directors make boring films. its perception ley.

Bajirao is a very slow movie with lots and lots of dialogue, and not enough action. I just like the color tones, music choice, acting, and overall writing (inspite of over the top dialogues) to be better in Bhansali movies by far.

Ofcourse idantha subjective aey. But when someone claims that southern movies are way ahead just based on cringe movies like bahubali, its clearly laughable. There's so much thought that is being put into Bhansali movies, to create the ambience as if we are watching a classic, with better written characters (not scenes).

Southern movies will be better if they can pull off the grandeur of Bhansali and still entertain as they normally do. I didn't watch KGF, but may be that guy can if he branches out to make historicals and moves beyond 3-4 colors in his movies.

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

its better to not make an ass of ourselves by declaring all the time that southern movies are better than bollywood.

they clearly are not. especially wrt movies made on epic scale.

especially there's no equal to Sanjay Leela Bhansali.. may be some malayalam movies come close, but get bogged down due to lack of budgets.

Lol, you mean daily serials content on big screen with subpar plot and somegood cinematography. Alante movies south lo challane vunnaye.

1 hour ago, HtmlBro said:

Lol, you mean daily serials content on big screen with subpar plot and somegood cinematography. Alante movies south lo challane vunnaye.

yeah, vfx of hero jumping across a valley to get to the other side is the kind we want.

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

chooddaam Maniratnam em peekuthaadu Ponniyin Selvan lo.

bhansali level ki reach avtaada ani.

Vadoka waste le po.

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

asalu bollywood movies choostara?

intha superb periodicals southern industry lo evadu teesadu... don't say 3rd rate Bahubali pls. who cares if it made 1000cr.

Especially this one.. amazing visuals.

Bad examples vaa. But I agree with your point. Gangubhai for example is an excellent movie. Never expected Alia would act so well. He skills wasted in RRR

19 minutes ago, Funkops said:

Bad examples vaa. But I agree with your point. Gangubhai for example is an excellent movie. Never expected Alia would act so well. He skills wasted in RRR

I don't watch much bollywood. I'm sure there are much better movies than the ones I posted.

4 hours ago, Sheri said:

Adi bhansali kaadu ra balraju, Ashutosh gowrikar…Lagaan director vaadu. 

Yeah jarra confuse ayya. 

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

asalu bollywood movies choostara?

intha superb periodicals southern industry lo evadu teesadu... don't say 3rd rate Bahubali pls. who cares if it made 1000cr.

Especially this one.. amazing visuals.

It’s just they are bored of Bollywood anthe. 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yeah jarra confuse ayya. 

Ayina end varaku ela chusinavura lol. Aa rithik gaani dance susi pagalabadi navvanu. Vammo na bhu na bha assala.