2015 NOV PD

iTrainSAP

13 minutes ago, iTrainSAP said:

Hi bhayya, approximately 2015 NOV PD ravataniki enni months pattachu? Someone is predicting to be by end of this year. 

vaste Oct 2022 bulletin lo raavali leka assam, dont stop making career move in hope for GC

27 minutes ago, iTrainSAP said:

Hi bhayya, approximately 2015 NOV PD ravataniki enni months pattachu? Someone is predicting to be by end of this year. 

End of year you will get GC

1 hour ago, iTrainSAP said:

Sorry if I disappoint you but no chance vayya. Dates will retrogress end of fiscal year. I think atleast 3 years we don’t see 2015

1 hour ago, iTrainSAP said:

Who is that palmist bhayya can u please send that vikramaditya details ani @csrcsr aaking

3 hours ago, iTrainSAP said:

That's true..usually spillover they apply in the last quarter so by July or August u will know the scene for current fy..also October time u can see if they filing date rapidly then also indication by next eoy they might move final action date to match filing date..so wait it till October to know this year GC scene for 2023..

But keep hope of even date becomes current u will have chance fo filing 485 ..with the speed uscis processing cases it may take 18 to 24 months to process 485 and huge delays in 485 receipt biometric notices ead ap card and final 485 approval..be prepared to keep ur life stalled for 2 yrs ..mentally Be prepared for this..when I say stall u can't travel by land or air out of country also not change employer atleast 6 months of 485 filing and if possible until GC approval for safe side..there have been lot of interview requests also these days..

19 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

Me attorney ivvaledha ba?

PD inka raledhu dude, but daggarlo undhi...so preparing, didn't talk to attorney yet.

33 minutes ago, Jupiter said:

PD inka raledhu dude, but daggarlo undhi...so preparing, didn't talk to attorney yet.

Ok will PM 

I should have one