2015 NOV PD

iTrainSAP

7 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

But keep hope of even date becomes current u will have chance fo filing 485 ..with the speed uscis processing cases it may take 18 to 24 months to process 485 and huge delays in 485 receipt biometric notices ead ap card and final 485 approval..be prepared to keep ur life stalled for 2 yrs ..mentally Be prepared for this..when I say stall u can't travel by land or air out of country also not change employer atleast 6 months of 485 filing and if possible until GC approval for safe side..there have been lot of interview requests also these days..

PD current ayyaka enni months padutundi bro GC ravataniki? 
2020 and 2021 time lo apply cheskunna andariki GC lu ochinay antunnaru nijamena or they just waiting ? 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Doravaru said:

PD current ayyaka enni months padutundi bro GC ravataniki? 
2020 and 2021 time lo apply cheskunna andariki GC lu ochinay antunnaru nijamena or they just waiting ? 

I personally know few ppl waiting from ead ap and some still waiting for gc..not generic but average 18 to 24 months keep the timeline..just all luck..

8 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

I personally know few ppl waiting from ead ap and some still waiting for gc..not generic but average 18 to 24 months keep the timeline..just all luck..

Mana DB la nemo without interview cards printed ani posts esaru appatlo? Case approved but card ravataniki 18 -24 months padthada?

2 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Mana DB la nemo without interview cards printed ani posts esaru appatlo? Case approved but card ravataniki 18 -24 months padthada?

Not sure if you mixed multiple things..firstly 2020 fiscal year most of eb had interview waivers..second thing 18 to 24 months is from filing 485 application until you get gc in hand ..provided if ur pd remained current unlike eb3 that retrogated.. many of my friends in that situation filed in 2020 October they just got ead/ap card till now no GC yet..so ideally asking to be prepared for that situation..also look at the speed with which uscis processing cases..

Only bright side lot of consulates closed in Russia Ukraine and china..and few other embassies working limited staff..so fb demand low impact helping eb spillover.. but until uscis does not pickup speed this suffering will continue..

3 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Not sure if you mixed multiple things..firstly 2020 fiscal year most of eb had interview waivers..second thing 18 to 24 months is from filing 485 application until you get gc in hand ..provided if ur pd remained current unlike eb3 that retrogated.. many of my friends in that situation filed in 2020 October they just got ead/ap card till now no GC yet..so ideally asking to be prepared for that situation..also look at the speed with which uscis processing cases..

Only bright side lot of consulates closed in Russia Ukraine and china..and few other embassies working limited staff..so fb demand low impact helping eb spillover.. but until uscis does not pickup speed this suffering will continue..

so till what date pd might move lets say add one year of this lag

3 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

so till what date pd might move lets say add one year of this lag

I think it will reach end 2015 or early 2016 Filing date by September October but I am very sure final action date won't reach that far..this is inline prediction along with many attorneys as well..just my 2 cents..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Final Action dates current ayina kuda Gc in hand ravataniki around 18 months padutunda?

8 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

Final Action dates current ayina kuda Gc in hand ravataniki around 18 months padutunda?

Yes..it was my case ..because they are taking combo of RD+PD+Ebtype and some more crtieria...mine was 2011 pd I got gc last year september I know some friends with 2010 pd still waiting to get gc in hand..2013 pd ppl got gC mid of last year ..

All depends on where ur 485 application goes to i.e.nbc or tsc..and then if it goes interview queue how mich is load in that local field office..many factors decide when u can get ur card in your hand aprt from PD and RD.. rfes responses ..finger print notices..fbi check..if all comes in time or delays..etc..most importantly attorney filing any mistakes happen many cases they rejected 485 original filings that cause more delays..

22 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

I think it will reach end 2015 or early 2016 Filing date by September October but I am very sure final action date won't reach that far..this is inline prediction along with many attorneys as well..just my 2 cents..

Atla antav endhi bro 

21 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

2015 end varaku vachina filing dates tho ead apply cheskovacha atleast..enni months padthadi ead ki…