Move to India only if you are rich or highly talented

huma

1 hour ago, ObiWan said:

Entha vunna saripodu anukone vadiki entha sampadinchina saripodu. If you can invest wisely and get a monthly income that is adjusted to inflation and If you can live in the range of upper middle class to rich and in somewhere between, I think 1-1.5 million dollars is enough to go back to India.

Boss adi earn cheyadanki with 9-5 job 10-15 yrs padtundi kada.. unless you invest smartly into stocks etc.

6 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

India return povali ante 50 C minimum and strong high level contacts are needed to live a safe and secure life....

50c ah lol , naaku idedo just oka tuesday reason la undi  ,to justify staying back in the US

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, NotSoBusy said:

huma annay when are u moving mari

When time comes, may be soon. My lifestyle is same here or India Just freedom undadu India lo. Mingadam, live in kastam India lo. Plus lots of relatives and family reputation tho baadha.

1 hour ago, NotSoBusy said:

50c ah lol , naaku idedo just oka tuesday reason la undi  ,to justify staying back in the US

By your post I can assess your financial standard at this point bro....u have to go a long way from here to reach 50 C......keep trying..all the best..

15 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

By your post I can assess your financial standard at this point bro....u have to go a long way from here to reach 50 C......keep trying..all the best..

thank you for ur assessment annaya

11 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

India return povali ante 50 C minimum and strong high level contacts are needed to live a safe and secure life....

If u r in high society .. move to a nice village ur life will be very good and you can get what Eva u want for cheap and enjoy 

10C in assets, that one can smartly move around and keep increasing the value.

+ 5L in monthly income. (job/business/passive etc)

-- Above takes between 5-10years if you start from 0 and based on how lucky you are.

romba happy ga enjoy cheyachu india lo

14 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Lol 50CR aa.....500 Cr kuda saripodhu.

India lo antha third class people.

Last 15 years lo infrastructure better ayyindhi but janalu inka worst ga thayarayyaru. Bribery everywhere....no respect for hardwork....too much focus on social status.

How will you escape from them?

Aa 50cr tho...better to hire someone in US itself and life life king size.

3 hours ago, TechAdvice said:

If u r in high society .. move to a nice village ur life will be very good and you can get what Eva u want for cheap and enjoy 

ekkada village bro... city kante daarunam ga tayyar ainai villlages. people just are interested in your money thats it. nuvvu vaalaki mandu vindu ichenta varku they will be with you, else 10gei antaru.

in TG ee real estate boom vala... prati mettagadu crorepati and G balupu baaga perigipoindi.

• Upvote 2

I honestly feel there should be one big real estate slump to bring people back to earth and make them humble and start appreciating talented and hard working people.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tables said:

I honestly feel there should be one big real estate slump to bring people back to earth and make them humble and start appreciating talented and hard working people.

Ala anaku bro recent ga purchased plot adi pergali ani daily chuskuntunna.

2 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Ala anaku bro recent ga purchased plot adi pergali ani daily chuskuntunna.

yearly 5% organic growth is ok but janalu aashalaki asalu limit lekunda poindi....

30L per acre konesi oka 2 years lo 60L ki ammesi exit avali anta... mari intha ghoram aa...