Backout before closing

KothaKurrodu

Usually yenni days mundhu backout avachu leagl issues lekunda.. my home closing scheduled in this month. Should i inform builder if i want to back out well in advance? I know i signed contract for more than market rate. How could we ask for Earnest money 1% paid during contract

2 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Usually yenni days mundhu backout avachu leagl issues lekunda.. my home closing scheduled in this month. Should i inform builder if i want to back out well in advance? I know i signed contract for more than market rate. How could we ask for Earnest money 1% paid during contract

I dont think you can get this back. Since you are the one thats changing your mind. @Vaampire or @Spartan please suggest. 

2 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

Unless you have any contingency like mortgage or appraisal you won’t get back that money

old house kaitey offer raisin appudu mana cheptham kada loan,checking and appraisal contingency ayitey I will go ahead otherwise no ani appudu they will give back earnest money if we back off with proper reason anuknta.

Usually ee contingency ki 7-10 days anukunta

over to @csrcsr

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I dont think you can get this back. @Vaampire or @Spartan please suggest. 

5 minutes ago, KothaKurrodu said:

1 minute ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

old house kaitey offer raisin appudu mana cheptham kada loan,checking and appraisal contingency ayitey I will go ahead otherwise no ani appudu they will give back earnest money if we back off with proper reason anuknta

over to @csrcsr

No bayya new house ki first Kattina money mostly poyinatle unless they deviated any contract terms like delayed or changed the home style etc etc

Mine is new home. Last year sign chesinapudu konchem yekkuva pettina. Now with this interest rates, i dont think i can go with that.. so thinking how can i ask for earnest money from builder

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

No bayya new house ki first Kattina money mostly poyinatle unless they deviated any contract terms like delayed or changed the home style etc etc

ade new house ki teliyadu

old house ayitey contingency vankarato eggotochu

It all depends on the terms of the contract. Some builders may give back the initial paid money but most dont. In any case, i dont think u can win fighting legally since the initial contract will be made in such a way that it protects builders interest and that in sellers market.

1% antey entha pay chesavu?  My advice would be to talk to builder and see what they can do.

i will tell u an example. A distinct friend of mine went into contract for a home in dublin in early 2020. Contract is written in such a way that my friend will have to forget money if he backs out and builder will only pay 50% fine if the builder backs out and will just return the payment if something to do with supply chain. 2021 q3 lo hand ovet cheyyali contract prakaram. Builder gaadu supply chain issues, we cant deliver the home by said date and so cancelling contract ani letter pampadu. My friend got his initial payment but the house price increased by a million. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

old house kaitey offer raisin appudu mana cheptham kada loan,checking and appraisal contingency ayitey I will go ahead otherwise no ani appudu they will give back earnest money if we back off with proper reason anuknta.

Usually ee contingency ki 7-10 days anukunta

over to @csrcsr

Sellers market lo contingency evaru pettaru assalu? Sellers consider kooda cheyyaley

Just now, Vaampire said:

Sellers market lo contingency evaru pettaru assalu? Sellers consider kooda cheyyaley

yeah agree le 

loan and appraisal contingency ledhu ippdu

months Mandi only inspection contingency accept cxhestgunnaru

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Changed home style ki oppukunta. Delayed ki bongu bi iyyaru. Supply chain issues antaru. Mostly contract lo clauses lo untadhi

• Upvote 1

it depends on your contract,

Realtor is there for this reasons, to help you with all this scenarios..

On a funny note:

inka threads shuru…

How to back out , Cannot Pay High Tax, Not Able to Sell House, No One is Available to Rent …😊

• Sad 1

Just now, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

yeah agree le 

loan and appraisal contingency ledhu ippdu

months Mandi only inspection contingency accept cxhestgunnaru

Last year okka intiki nenu inspection contingency pedithey vaadu accept chesi inspection with in 48 hrs ayipovali ani condition pettadu. Antha fast gaa ekkada avuthadi. Evadu dorukuthadu

Just now, pandu123b said:

it depends on your contract,

Realtor is there for this reasons, to help you with all this scenarios..

On a funny note:

inka threads shuru…

How to back out , Cannot Pay High Tax, Not Able to Sell House, No One is Available to Rent …😊

ma every ba eppudu nuncio told vinaru kada