Tiktok(Bytedance) feedback

sharr

8 minutes ago, sharr said:

Anyone from Tiktok(Bytedance). Got an offer with DC branch. How is WLB,company prospects etc? 

if you hold Indian passport and have respect towards Akhand bharat don’t join in bytedance. Join byte dance only if you are anti-national. Mana godi garu ban chesina company ke job kosam apply cheyali ela anpinchindi ani @ZoomNaidudiscussing with @pakeer_saabani @Andriod_Halwatold to @rightwar

Work life balance anedi emundadu basically. 

Daily 9 am to 9 pm work chesthavu including weekends, maybe one Sunday you might get off in a month. 

Google "9-9-6" work culture in China, you will have your answer. 

Enjoy dedicating your life to Tiktok

11 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

if you hold Indian passport and have respect towards Akhand bharat don’t join in bytedance. Join byte dance only if you are anti-national. Mana godi garu ban chesina company ke job kosam apply cheyali ela anpinchindi ani @ZoomNaidudiscussing with @pakeer_saabani @Andriod_Halwatold to @rightwar

COVID thaggindha - how u feeling now ? 

30 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Work life balance anedi emundadu basically. 

Daily 9 am to 9 pm work chesthavu including weekends, maybe one Sunday you might get off in a month. 

Google "9-9-6" work culture in China, you will have your answer. 

Enjoy dedicating your life to Tiktok

And I read in blind that most of the tech work handled by chinese from china .. lot of coordination work involved etc ..

Refer blind .. all negative feedback on this company

Avoid it if you dont get big pay bump.

work life balance emi undadu. Goddu chaakiri cheyyali ani baaga talk

1 hour ago, sharr said:

Anyone from Tiktok(Bytedance). Got an offer with DC branch. How is WLB,company prospects etc? 

Never work for this company not even in dreams, I joined and backed out in 2 weeks, horrible culture 

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

And I read in blind that most of the tech work handled by chinese from china .. lot of coordination work involved etc ..

Refer blind .. all negative feedback on this company

Not surprised

19 minutes ago, allushirish said:

Never work for this company not even in dreams, I joined and backed out in 2 weeks, horrible culture 

they made you clean latrine while coding baa? 

1 hour ago, allushirish said:

Can you please elaborate bro? Do you mean tight deadlines or Internal politics or both?

2 minutes ago, sharr said:

Can you please elaborate bro? Do you mean tight deadlines or Internal politics or both?

Everything, leads mostly from china - micro managing, products folks from china - they ask to work on something where you work for 10 weeks in other companies and 2 weeks they need it, coordination with china team so mostly late night calls and scrums calls at 7:30 morning. They treat you like dogs just work work with