Tiktok(Bytedance) feedback

sharr

11 minutes ago, allushirish said:

Everything, leads mostly from china - micro managing, products folks from china - they ask to work on something where you work for 10 weeks in other companies and 2 weeks they need it, coordination with china team so mostly late night calls and scrums calls at 7:30 morning. They treat you like dogs just work work with 

I'm joining their Infosec team. Do you think they are any different from what you just mentioned? The compensation is tempting to turn the offer down. So, thinking about pros and cons.

Just now, sharr said:

I'm joining their Infosec team. Do you think they are any different from what you just mentioned? The compensation is tempting to turn the offer down. So, thinking about pros and cons.

I got offer for 45% more than my current, joined and left in literally 2 weeks. So left to you 

30 minutes ago, sharr said:

You want maney then take the jaab no maney no honey remmebered that

cc @allushirish