I 100% agree to this...what say?

Shameless

5 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Not agreed

too much positive hogwash produces somberis like abcd kids who can’t compete in feral jungles.

be wild , play with poisonius snakes only then kids know the reality

Full agree to this. For being nice in this world, you have to pay the price of too many people taking advantage of you. Its unfortunate to see how this world is shaping. Evil is getting stronger than good.

27 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Not agreed

too much positive hogwash produces somberis like abcd kids who can’t compete in feral jungles.

Cant agree more bro. Alantivi anni paddam kabatte we can survive anywhere ah abcd pich huk gallu panikiraru orathidaniki compliants eh.

17 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Not agreed

it's not about leaving them in the practical world baa...its about how words hurt when the ability of a kid is underestimated and/or compared to others...

my father was and is strict, and I wouldn't say abusive but his words were harsh...that's because that's how he was raised by his parents always getting mad at him and his siblings...

I changed that perspective with my kid...I control the language I speak with him even if I get mad at him... 

43 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Not agreed

ee abcd poragallu endo variety untar especially teenage foragallu