Single men are powerful than couple

Midnightsun

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but why?

what are you guys so insecure about?

what power? Its very hard for a single person to negotiate what he wants, and unless he's a shameless self promoter like Modi directly tapping into other people's deepest insecurities, he can never garner any power for himself.

Its always easier to do it with a close knit family.. why do you think caste groups were so successful?

see now don't bring politics and stuff . let me explain

single -- no need to answer anyone, you can pursue your goals and once you achieve them it gives a lot of confidence, no need to carry others baggage on you

married -- answerable to everyone , for everything wife has to agree or parents/inlaws come in picture , compromise on a lot of things which will inturn lead to frustration , ultimately you give up everything and live rest of life with fake smile. the most important loss is YOU have LOST YOURSELF comparared to what you were when you were single 

now again dont say musk did this bezos did this and both married , they are a different league and can change wives just overnight. 

9 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

see now don't bring politics and stuff . let me explain

single -- no need to answer anyone, you can pursue your goals and once you achieve them it gives a lot of confidence, no need to carry others baggage on you

married -- answerable to everyone , for everything wife has to agree or parents/inlaws come in picture , compromise on a lot of things which will inturn lead to frustration , ultimately you give up everything and live rest of life with fake smile. the most important loss is YOU have LOST YOURSELF comparared to what you were when you were single 

now again dont say musk did this bezos did this and both married , they are a different league and can change wives just overnight. 

whatever. the whole premise is stupid.

you can claim whatever you want if you don't care about defining it properly.

14 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

I dont know about manusmriti

if you know tell me why i will be happy to read

you don't have to know about manusmriti.. that's not the reason why castes were formed.

castes precede manusmriti. even without manusmriti there will be castes, under a different name.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

whatever. the whole premise is stupid.

you can claim whatever you want if you don't care about defining it properly.

even if I quote the worlds best lines people will still say something. so lets agree to disagree