Calling palisade owners

allushirish

2 hours ago, prince143 said:

Any news about palisade/telluride Plug in hybrid models?

2023 refresh just announced in ny auto show,  no news of hybrid or bev for this year.  

1 hour ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

2023 refresh just announced in ny auto show,  no news of hybrid or bev for this year.  

hybrid aithe inka no news...already current plug-in hybrids likes Pacifica are running shortage and badly effected due to semiconductor chip shortage...so I doubt Palisades and Tellurides will postpone for couple yrs (provided if they have a plan to release in hybrid in the first place)

11 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Undhi vayya but only in low end variants se,sel la…. Limited and calligraphy both will come only with captain chairs in second row. Fully loaded 3 row suv theesukundham ante yevad bhi iyyatle 2md row beach seat tho 

yeah now a days almost all brands mini vans lo same issue...top end models lo only 7 seater and no chance to go for bench seats in 2nd row. Only lower end models lo ah option isthunnadu...I alway prefer 8 seater, this is one of the reason why ppl prefer minivans (apart from more space in 3rd row). 

20 hours ago, allushirish said:

Reviews pls, yourockThank U GIF by The Good Type Co

go with Calligraphy edition, ask if they can provide box seat for the 2nd row that way you will 8 seater.

37 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

go with Calligraphy edition, ask if they can provide box seat for the 2nd row that way you will 8 seater.

I need SE ba

6 minutes ago, allushirish said:

I need SE ba

think only SEL Premium gives you the option to pick between 7/8 seater

mentioned: 2:07: 

Just now, CooLgUy4U said:

think only SEL Premium gives you the option to pick between 7/8 seater

mentioned: 2:07: 

Thanks ba but SE default is 8

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

is it possible?

Just now, nokia123 said:

is it possible?

not sure but that video says only SE and SEL Premium can have optional box/bench for 2nd row. thinking if its optional on SEL Premium, can try asking for higher trims.

12 minutes ago, CooLgUy4U said:

not sure but that video says only SE and SEL Premium can have optional box/bench for 2nd row. thinking if its optional on SEL Premium, can try asking for higher trims.

Not possible I asked ba