4 hours ago, anna_vendy said:

A) Chepthara

B )  Chepara 

c) meru advantage tesukontara 

d) mere red handed ga pattishtara 

e) naku sabandam ledani velli pothara. 

advantage teesukoni vishayaanni peddadiga cheyakapovadame andariki manchidi

5 hours ago, Shameless said:

naaku thelisina oka ammay Thailand lo vaalla husband tho patu undedhi...iddharu working...ammay super sexy ga undedhi...ammay oka office lo and vaalla husband vere office lo pani chesevadu...but husband maathram workaholic...they both had a kid together...naaku thelisina news prakaaram one day she met her college mate from India who was her ex-boyfriend...I think she remembered her old days with him and slowly both of them started affair...she started saying lies and started to meet her ex outside and they also became intimate...

as per the news I heard, the ex was killed...she is happy now with her husband and her son...brahmi-funny-walking-funny.gif

I knew everything but couldn't do anything because it was already too late...

As per TV9 most of the cases lo Husband ne lepestaaru

• Upvote 2

naaku thelisina oka ammay Thailand lo vaalla husband tho patu undedhi...iddharu working...ammay super sexy ga undedhi...ammay oka office lo and vaalla husband vere office lo pani chesevadu...but husband maathram workaholic...they both had a kid together...naaku thelisina news prakaaram one day she met her college mate from India who was her ex-boyfriend...I think she remembered her old days with him and slowly both of them started affair...she started saying lies and started to meet her ex outside and they also became intimate...

as per the news I heard, the ex was killed...she is happy now with her husband and her son...brahmi-funny-walking-funny.gif

Dheenemma jeevitham , Naa ex tho touch lo unna vayya ..ippati varaku em alantivi levu ... Itlanti story intey chukkal kanipisthaai..

baaga aadadu kada husband

14 minutes ago, huma said:

As per TV9 most of the cases lo Husband ne lepestaaru

if husband is very strategic, he would kill the ex without anyone doubting

6 hours ago, Shameless said:

emannaaa warning ichaaava assalu