Did you plan for kids when you are ready or when your parents or peers are ready?

DesiPokiri

Marriage makes sense as even with peer pressure as you need some partner in your life to share your happiness or sad bad days before you hit middle age, but having kids without having an idea of why you are going to have them is a good choice ?

fortunately I didn't had to go through all that pressure.... 

last year koncham urgent pani meeda india vella for 3 months, edo real estate kondaam ani... my wife stayed back here in US. vache sarki she gave good news that we are becoming parents ani..so it all worked out.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, tables said:

last year koncham urgent pani meeda india vella for 3 months, edo real estate kondaam ani... my wife stayed back here in US. vache sarki she gave good news that we are becoming parents ani..so it all worked out.

Anna sorr-y but enti konchem theda ga undhi 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Vuu

You planned for kids with an intention of having one for yourself or with the pressure of having one for your society?

Na moggalo society antunna Mega power star RC

6 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Anna sorr-y but enti konchem theda ga undhi 

Theda emundi velle mundu pani kaanichinattunnadu. aaa oka vela manodu velli more than 9 months aindanteeeee manodu readymade father aiyyadani ardham

8 minutes ago, huma said:

Theda emundi velle mundu pani kaanichinattunnadu. aaa oka vela manodu velli more than 9 months aindanteeeee manodu readymade father aiyyadani ardham

Em matladuthunnav? 

2 hours ago, tables said:

jara ippude confirm chesko anna ..naa kodUKU anukuntavo ... naa kodAKA anukuntavo .. pedda ainaka problems aitai...

chaala years back my mom once told...nee distant cousin okadu unnadu kada...his father is not his father but his fathers brother is his father ani...the fake father seems knows that but siggu potundi ani he stayed calm ani...like pedananna is the actual nanna and so called nanna is dummy nanna

3 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Vuu

You planned for kids with an intention of having one for yourself or with the pressure of having one for your society?

If it happens, it happens.. pressure ni teesi pacific ocean lo dump

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Vuu

being parent is entirely different. Pelli is fine cause nee spouse is grown up like you...but having kids is like taking care of them for every single second until they are grownup...so peer pressure or own intention antu emi undadhu...both are same....first few days you will freak out later u will figure it out.

1 minute ago, no01 said:

being parent is entirely different. Pelli is fine cause nee spouse is grown up like you...but having kids is like taking care of them for every single second until they are grownup...so peer pressure or own intention antu emi undadhu...both are same....first few days you will freak out later u will figure it out.

I can only imagine, raising a kid or human is like living ur whole life all over again .. such a great responsibility..

Just now, no01 said:

Problem is many don’t go for kid for the joy of having kid anna, they instead plan kids for the sake of the pressure without knowing why they are having kids