1 Zuckerberggggggg is equivalent to 10 Elon Musksuuuuuu

veerigadu

7 minutes ago, no01 said:

true...VR world ki inka time undi...might take a decade to make it useable. Ee lopu multiple small companies and few big companies will also start developing and appudu Meta will have tough competition. 

Anyway Musk products are entirely different than Zuck..evari business vallade...as of now Musk is ruling and it will continue. 
Zuck malli back ravali ante Meta world thappa inka emundhi...for survival he has fb, insta, whatsapp, but these products alone cant keep him at the top for very long time kada. Already enough users have been using these products.

It'll be a sad world, if even after 10yrs from now, both musk/zuckerberg are not left behind by upstarts.

but I expect it to be a sad world populated by people that suck up to musk, propping that conman up, while he makes promises that he can never keep.

1 minute ago, Shameless said:

adhe bro...jklsouth-jkltelugu.gif...that's why I said you that I enjoy reading your comments bro...I learnt a lot from your comments over the year...I don't care the topic but I just enjoy reading...

I'm ashamed of posting here

I expected much better from my life.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

FB at best is a copy cat. 

I dont think they do much innovation for the amount of money they spent.

what innovation did Tesla do?

still waiting for how 'tons of user data' will mean that Musk will come up with self driving tech anytime now, much before the competition.

oh that new battery cell.. what an innovation. increase the cell size and claim higher storage capacity.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm ashamed of posting here

I expected much better from my life.

Its okay...Dont be emotional now. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

Its okay...Dont be emotional now. 

I'm never emotional. I don't give a fcuk about anything, but just have high standards for myself. which I'm never gonna achieve anyway.

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

i don't care much bhayya.

my hatred for those who post in this db, and people in general, and inability to express it in a way that i want to, inhibits most of my responses.

I'm in a hurry to make people shut up. and since its not working, I get bored very soon.

@Raven_Rayes @Shameless enti idharu maanchi friends inatlu unaru ga. Raven ki konchem puvbulni ammilni chupisthey cool avthadu. He needs ❤️ 

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

@Raven_Rayes @Shameless enti idharu maanchi friends inatlu unaru ga. Raven ki konchem puvbulni ammilni chupisthey cool avthadu. He needs ❤️ 

nah.. I need my brain to work on overdrive, and for the rest of my body to develop instincts that help me master stuff quick. since I'm not able to do it, I'm always frustrated at myself for being a loser.

and then I see how others are happy (even proud), inspite of being losers, I became insanely jealous.

I don't need love. I just need to stop interacting with people.

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Edusthunademo guttu chappudu kakunda

okka saari edcha naa life lo.. ee scene first time choosinappudu

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what innovation did Tesla do?

still waiting for how 'tons of user data' will mean that Musk will come up with self driving tech anytime now, much before the competition.

oh that new battery cell.. what an innovation. increase the cell size and claim higher storage capacity.

The whole electric car, Over the air software updates for the Cars, Solar Roof, ... all these are new ideas. 

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

fcuk this db and those that post here man. don't expect debate here.

no one that posts here has any idea what they are saying, and don't even have the courtesy to look up sh1t before they post. and if they do, they don't know how to present it, and if they did, they won't know how to respond to the other person's argument.

Its like p0rn site comment section, filled with horny teenagers who like to talk big now and then.

If people posting here are not even ashamed of what they are doing, I don't know what to say.

Ne attitude ki @Telugodura456 correct ga suit avthadu 

d79a3f4ea80df9b6bdce3a98db6079e89108aa5d

• Haha 1