1 Zuckerberggggggg is equivalent to 10 Elon Musksuuuuuu

veerigadu

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

The whole electric car, Over the air software updates for the Cars, Solar Roof, ... all these are new ideas. 

ideas are gone case now. He brought twitter for crazy amount. He is chasing after doge coin. 

That motheeeerfuckkkerrr is done and dusted. Once Ford, Toyota and Honda introduces reliable EVs. Tesla will have a slow painful death. 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

ideas are gone case now. He brought twitter for crazy amount. He is chasing after doge coin. 

That motheeeerfuckkkerrr is done and dusted. Once Ford, Toyota and Honda introduces reliable EVs. Tesla will have a slow painful death. 

Chilaka chepnda nuvu chepthunva anna. Need confimtion so DB ppl can decide to trust or not

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yedho time kalsi ravatleee ganiiii......Lekapothe naaaa eee patikiii thokku kunteee poyevadu...

Oka side social media platforms inko side Artificial intelligence lo top tier investments.....He will kummufyyy sooner or later 

Lot of people saying fb is dead. Tiktok is eating reels , whatsapp is not monetized . Apple raping fb ani . But I am long lizard man .and the guy is not even 40. The stock is too cheap compared to lot of other stocks . My roth has significant META.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yedho time kalsi ravatleee ganiiii......Lekapothe naaaa eee patikiii thokku kunteee poyevadu...

Oka side social media platforms inko side Artificial intelligence lo top tier investments.....He will kummufyyy sooner or later 

Lol🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Virtual reality lo oka revolution create sesthaduuu Meta thooo....Its still in beginning stages. I strongly think he is cooking something. Its in building stage. 

trust in facebook ecosystem is less, they have acquired bad karma quicker than their growth

Meta, Bata, Tata is not privy to FB alone, others will also join this VR/AI race

innovation always comes with a risk, the risk for FB is their bad privacy practices in the past

31 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

Lot of people saying fb is dead. Tiktok is eating reels , whatsapp is not monetized . Apple raping fb ani . But I am long lizard man .and the guy is not even 40. The stock is too cheap compared to lot of other stocks . My roth has significant META.

keep buying more, thats what FB needs 

2 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

keep buying more, thats what FB needs 

musk is personally crying like a baby if someone shorts Tesla, while also preparing to sell $40b+ of Tesla stock to fund Twitter purchase. lol.

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Tesla is more than just car company, Tesla is slowly taking over Power generation & distribution. Recently they offered batteries to any body who wants to make an EV, they are getting into lithuim mining there by controlling supply chain.

Musk thopu ani nenemi ananu.. kani vadi pattudala oppukovali.. Tesla cars enni sarlu pelina, kalina, Space X rockets enni sarlu 10gina vere evadu aiyna sare ento kota venaka adugu vestaaru.. veedu poker lo all in batch laa munduku velledu..

FB vere valla idea, Zuck execute chesaadu, Metaverse veedu market chesaadu kani Microsoft already anduloki digindi.. anduke vallu chala dabbulu tagalesi Blizzard kuda konnaru..  whatever they are envisioning for this metaverse cannot be done by single company it has to be ecosystem, Microsoft has first mover advantage at this moment.. lets see whoever can complete it will make merry.

3 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Ne attitude ki @Telugodura456 correct ga suit avthadu 

d79a3f4ea80df9b6bdce3a98db6079e89108aa5d

Extreme opposite attitudes ba. Nenemo india lo top schools and institutes lo chadivi i am still happy to be here among our telugu folks  Malli narsi achievements yento thelidhu gaani he feels like he is so superior to this forum and people here.

15 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Extreme opposite attitudes ba. Nenemo india lo top schools and institutes lo chadivi i am still happy to be here among our telugu folks  Malli narsi achievements yento thelidhu gaani he feels like he is so superior to this forum and people here.

lol. this forum sucks balls ba. if you are happy to be here, you have no standards in your life.

what else can one say ba. it doesn't matter where you studied, if you are happy to wrestle with pigs in here.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. this forum sucks balls ba. if you are happy to be here, you have no standards in your life.

what else can one say ba. it doesn't matter where you studied, if you are happy to wrestle with pigs in here.

Bangladeshi Crazy Guy GIF by GifGari
Everyone is here just for time pass…

you spend lot of time here picking up fights and and yet insult everyone for being in this db... 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

you spend lot of time here picking up fights and and yet insult everyone for being in this db... 

you guys idea of 'time pass' disgusts me.

that you think what you post here is okay or reasonable, says a lot about how pathetic you are. even under 'time pass'.

you are here because you suck. nothing else. Applies to me too.

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

area man telling himself that he's reasonable and decent because he didn't pick fights in here.

dude, you are already in the swamp. whether you pick up fights here or not is irrelevant. your life is already fcuked. you are already talking to some of the most useless people in the world. lol.

not only are they useless, they also believe that they are world beaters. double bonanza.

do better, stop posting.. or atleast stop defending this 3rd rate db.