1 Zuckerberggggggg is equivalent to 10 Elon Musksuuuuuu

veerigadu

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

But tesla makes far more ev cars then ford, toyota and hyundai. they may have been supported by govt but whatever the case with the help of their massive chinese factories and supply chains they built up they have a huge advantage over toyota or GM or Ford. Moreover they also need to support their ICE cars and dealership.

Tesla is an amazing once in a century company BUT

Mana balisina uncles and thella retired thathas  tesla roadsters lo , bald head tho going.  Not many people can afford tesla anna with that price range . If tesla is apple in EV. There are going to be lot of Samsung,LG. One plus .so they will eat tesla share. That P/E is more than the PE of tech stocks at their dotcom bubble peak. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

why do you hate china? because it bought up hundreds of millions from poverty ? so you dont get to enjoy those "edgy" "dingy" places where poor live 10 to a box  like in hong kong  with a side dose of racism.

I'm bored to have a conversation with you. first get a handle on yourself, before you go off on silly rants against me.

I feel like I'm talking to an 8yr old kid wanting my attention.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm bored to have a conversation with you. first get a handle on yourself, before you go off on silly rants against me.

I feel like I'm talking to an 8yr old kid wanting my attention.

But china sucks . Communism sucks . On top of that ,  China is selective communism.

1 minute ago, Pandubabu said:

But china sucks . Communism sucks . On top of that ,  China is selective communism.

All communists suck. Every good human is a communist at first.  But realizes it doesnot work as they mature 

Just now, Pandubabu said:

that guy is tedious to talk to. He has nothing to say on the topic other than throwing shades at me about my personal ethics, while arguing all over the place himself.

yes China sucks. communism sucks. No doubt. But China is not communist. Its state capitalist (just like the US), with some elements of communist organization at the lower level. even that local communism is alive only in the rural areas, and in urban areas, China is the fastest growing consumer market in the world.

the most amazing place to live in the world today is China.

and still it sucks. when Telugodura understands this dichotomy, he won't make an ass of himself everytime.

4 minutes ago, Pandubabu said:

All communists suck. Every good human is a communist at first.  But realizes it doesnot work as they mature 

hehe.. lite. how do you expect communism to work in a world dominated by capitalist institutions?

expecting humans to be good for communism to work is the first failure in messaging of communism.

Its a failure because of limitations of our understanding of complexity in human society. capitalism works only because a powerful minority is okay with using force to get their way in society. If you are okay with it, yeah capitalism is awesome.

but as computing improves, communism or other forms which are outside of simple caveman brain capitalist models will be possible.

personally I hate communism even under complex models of society that make it feasible. I love my personal freedom more than anything else.