If jagan fought with congress why does he need a name congress in his party name?

DesiPokiri

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Punch unna comments veyyandra Enna da Paytm comments

Niku punch ardam kaledu anna sangati maaku ardam aitundi..

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Niku punch ardam kaledu anna sangati maaku ardam aitundi..

Red indian indian kaadhu ra congress and ycp congress endhuku pettado cheppa ra halwa. I know you got no brains to answer that question straight to the point as you are confiscated by 5 rupees in your paytm

8 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Red indian indian kaadhu ra congress and ycp congress endhuku pettado cheppa ra halwa. I know you got no brains to answer that question straight to the point as you are confiscated by 5 rupees in your paytm

ROFL ra rei…

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

ROFL ra rei…

Please ra rei halwa explain it ra don’t disappoint me proving that you are pilla pithre ra vuu

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Please ra rei halwa explain it ra don’t disappoint me proving that you are pilla pithre ra vuu

Arrey ulli gaa

2 minutes ago, Rone123 said:

What is in alphabets, it’s the ideology that matters. Do you think 151 would have been any less if it was named ysr janata party?

Then where  did congress come from? Why preach he fought the congress by stealing its name?

6 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

He can simply Call it as YSR party no, why to add congress? 

why to steal congress party name for his benefits if at all he is a madem thippam maata thappam batch

valla babu was cong.. aa vote bank kuda add avuthadi ga kaka