any with ooru spouse or in laws...that yakkk feeling

sarvayogi

2 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Emi leni, emi teliyani vallaki life ichhaanu ani saripettukoo… convince yourself that you are giving new experiences to your family and even to people outside… 

@sarvayogi @anna_vendy @MRI vinnara em lendhaniki life ichanani saripettukovalanta. Ithey @Thokkalee ni kuda oka maanchi ooru gadni kattapettali 

20 minutes ago, cloud said:

to be honest i agree with you  . Atleast vere vaala intiki velli nappudu , iron chesina battalu eskoni , 2 pegs kanna ekva taaga kunda chuskovaali . velaithae koncham cologne  este decent look vastadi . i am not blaming them kani try to be roman when you are in rome

Cologne antey vallu brand anukoni tagestharu ahhaha @anna_vendy we need you anna me amukyamina salahalu kavalenu

4 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

marriage time lo hosh lo em telvad..

later did you ever realize you are worth much more but stuck with this kampu batch

especially their dressing and behavior when they come US..you feel degraded at times being next with them

but for that reason you can divorce spouse and move on

now dont tell mother theresa dialogues here..humanity manavatvam..bong bosham

tell honest opinion

nee in laws anta low strata ninchi vacharani confirmed, good side is nuvvu bagane sachav kada

23 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

nee in laws anta low strata ninchi vacharani confirmed, good side is nuvvu bagane sachav kada

maa olla deggara bagane unnai ..culture and paisal..if you have an opinion then tell..

6 hours ago, sarvayogi said:

marriage time lo hosh lo em telvad..

later did you ever realize you are worth much more but stuck with this kampu batch

especially their dressing and behavior when they come US..you feel degraded at times being next with them

but for that reason you can divorce spouse and move on

now dont tell mother theresa dialogues here..humanity manavatvam..bong bosham

tell honest opinion

bro...nuvvu maa wife side of the family ni chusthe paaripothav...you wont feel comfortable staying around them in a party and I am sure about it..

9 minutes ago, Shameless said:

bro...nuvvu maa wife side of the family ni chusthe paaripothav...you wont feel comfortable staying around them in a party and I am sure about it..

sorry bro..I wish I arrange a nice figure to you for a night out..some relief for you

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

sorry bro..I wish I arrange a nice figure to you for a night out..some relief for you

I am happy with my wife bro...I am talking about the lifestyle of the family of my wife's

3 hours ago, Beetbob123 said:

Shut up ra

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Ok bro

2 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Osini yakka nuvvu ne replies 

56 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

rita vadina intha mandini tattukogaalda annai maree parade kastha river flow ayitadi ga :giggle:  @anna_vendy