Thank you sri_India

JANASENA

My dharma sandeham is what happens to all the money? they say stock market lost 7 trillion dollars, what will happen to all that money - just disappeared in thin air as the companies lost their value?? Assuming it is not electronic and actual cash - what happens to it in current scenarios? Who gets it?

@Vaampire

2 minutes ago, Epic said:

My dharma sandeham is what happens to all the money? they say stock market lost 7 trillion dollars, what will happen to all that money - just disappeared in thin air as the companies lost their value?? Assuming it is not electronic and actual cash - what happens to it in current scenarios? Who gets it?

@Vaampire

All that money is getting Liquidated right now. It becomes money in saving accounts. It’s no longer invested in stock markets

. Once account holders pay back loans. That is borrowed from banks, some part of the stimulus money will go back to federal reserves. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

All that money is getting Liquidated right now. It becomes money in saving accounts. It’s no longer invested in stock markets

. Once account holders pay back loans. That is borrowed from banks, some part of the stimulus money will go back to federal reserves. 

verri annai last parade call super @anna_vendy

7 hours ago, JANASENA said:

@sri_india

Thanks bro, nevallane naaku Luna 98% MG aindi ani telisindi, I didn't even know until I saw your thread. 

Invested $500, Got in at 8 cents, now on a profit. 

Thank you very much!

Congratulations bro 50$ ayinda investment now 😄🤣....sorry to hear 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Booka it really goes in air bro

8 hours ago, JANASENA said:

@sri_india

Thanks bro, nevallane naaku Luna 98% MG aindi ani telisindi, I didn't even know until I saw your thread. 

Invested $500, Got in at 8 cents, now on a profit. 

Thank you very much!

Bro congrats yoir 500$ now 5$ lol 🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️