Children are big trap in the married life

huma

17 hours ago, psycopk said:

Suppose for suppose pillalu leru… em pikitav chepu ??

maha aaite mogu pellam oka 5 yrs gali tirugudu tirugutaru… next venaki tirigi chuste friends and other families busy with their kids.. sare appudu kuda pillalu vadu ante manchide… nee tarwata nee property evadiki istav?? Nee retirement plan enti

property antha sampddincdamw aste anduke mari... desis work their arse off their lives saving penny penny and giving it to kids, aa kids emo born with silver spoon la feel avtaru when you reach 60 they will kick with whatever leg they want, last ki you will be left as no life, no enjoyment, all momney gone on kods, and their educztion, valaki job vachaka oka second kodda undaru intilo,...seens many cases...ippudu cheppy property gurnchi... ?

desis are salves for their wife and kids ane oka mahabavudu coorecte ye chepadu... anduke pelli anedi waste topic atleast these days....

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Rone123 said:

Inka pillalu lekapothe, em pikaniki your purpose on this earth? bhoomi ki bharam tappithe, bathikina chachina okate, alanti bathuku enduku bathakatam?

@3$%

too much ga anipichatleda, e point... anyways evari opinion valadi...

em barthuku aa ? really ? my friend is 45 and single, he enjoys worlds tours, full chicks, works hard, enjoys hard... he never been to any relationship, enjoying life to the full, kids unna desi brathukulu choosi cheppu o sari 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

property antha sampddincdamw aste anduke mari... desis work their arse off their lives saving penny penny and giving it to kids, aa kids emo born with silver spoon la feel avtaru when you reach 60 they will kick with whatever leg they want, last ki you will be left as no life, no enjoyment, all momney gone on kods, and their educztion, valaki job vachaka oka second kodda undaru intilo,...seens many cases...ippudu cheppy property gurnchi... ?

desis are salves for their wife and kids ane oka mahabavudu coorecte ye chepadu... anduke pelli anedi waste topic atleast these days....

Legacy man

legacy

vamsham man

Vamshamni penchamani society says

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Legacy man

legacy

vamsham man

Vamshamni penchamani society says

legacy only works if kids take care of parents,,,job vachaka they dt give a dam atleast these days kids,.,,inka ekkdaki legacy parents ni choosokopothey legacy evadiki kavali 

Just now, Kakynada said:

legacy only works if kids take care of parents,,,job vachaka they dt give a dam atleast these days kids,.,,inka ekkdaki legacy parents ni choosokopothey legacy evadiki kavali 

Correst

22 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

Did u kick ur parents out? Ledu kada.. why do u expect ur kids to do ?

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Did u kick ur parents out? Ledu kada.. why do u expect ur kids to do ?

generation change brother,,, inka nuvvu ye age lo unnavo,,, 

i am talking about current gen kids,,, especially ones raised in foreign countries, i have seen cases myself where kids got job, next day out of house, USA lo 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

@3$%

too much ga anipichatleda, e point... anyways evari opinion valadi...

em barthuku aa ? really ? my friend is 45 and single, he enjoys worlds tours, full chicks, works hard, enjoys hard... he never been to any relationship, enjoying life to the full, kids unna desi brathukulu choosi cheppu o sari 

You fail to differentiate between norm and exception. Having kids, responsibility is normal. Yes, there are exceptions, few great people stay single and still do good to society. 

But that doesn’t mean staying single, responsibilities lekunda tiragatam, tinadam should be the norm. Society ala change aithe motham boku gallu jama aitharu, vallu enni years bathikine ee bhoomiki paisa use vundadu, vunna poyina okate vallu.

On 5/13/2022 at 12:44 AM, huma said:

Okkasaari pillalu pudithe spouse ni vadilinchokovadam chaala kashtam.

Jeevitaantam adjust avtu baanisa la bratakaali. I feel this marriage 

system should be removed and open relationships should be encouraged.

Kaka if you are married are you ok your wife sleeping with someone else? 

2 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

i was only saying about your prev post, idi oka brathukena.. ? 

no harm in desis choosi regular same old shyt life, --- Marriage, pellam slave, kids born - full slave... this is typical desi formula,,, no harm,,, you mentioned in your pev post if these are not achived,, adi oka barthukena right... 

now you say... these desi lify style (karsh reality this is what it is), desi get married 28-32 males, first 1-2 years full enjoy, then kids, their pre school, school education etc etc., guys will tunr bald, look ugly, as no time for workouts, they o 9-5 IT job, get big bellies, no care on health, inka wives even more ugly, after kids, no health dicipline, and wifes always expect husband to be a puppet, regulr desi mentality, (All these are harsh truth and reality) that we see in our every day lives... uncles with 2 kids, ....... now you say idi oka bratukena,... lol... anyways everyone have theor own plans,, and i am not sying this is right or wrong, but this typical day to day desi life style be it any country... no wrong, they chose this, they dont have any other choice, i mean they are bound to this, unless he/she break the relationship with affairs which is another blow out... 

I have many friends who are single, and enjoying life to the core, no kids, no wife, no gf, but they do one night stands, do tours, work hard party hard types, they dont have boundaries, they take care of their body, work outs, health gurus, flirts with women, diciplined etc, now if you ask me jmo..this is called lifestyle, rather than potta boota uncles with 2 kids and being puppet in wife hands,,   :)

Any of your frend without one night stands also.

Then they are “GOD”

6 minutes ago, Midnightsun said:

Any of your frend without one night stands also.

Then they are “GOD”

now people herw will toll the fauck out me man, they be the real victims,, 

like i said nothing wwrong with desi life style, you get what you pay for, 

my friend is getting what he chose for, give and take you know what i mean.. 

reality cheppana...kids kosam tega try chesi either natural or treatment pillalani kantaru...first 2-3 years la bujjulu kannalu nannalu lovedalu ani muddu chestar..veelle naa thodu needa anukuntaru

teenage or some time la vallu..shut the F up amma/nanna...or naa personals involve avvaddu...enti mee sodi daily ani oka dialogue vestar..ante khatam..."deeni kosame nenu inta alochana padindi" ani you start listening old songs and life like a skeleton..

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, huma said:

Peddollu pelli pelli anisaava mingutaaru, pelli ayyaaka pellam and peddollu pillalu pillalu ani mingutaaru.

Okkasaari pillalu puttaka jeevitam anta vaallaki sevalu cheyadamlo gadichi potundi, no freerdom, no travel, no enjoyment only compromise, poni old age lo emaina upayoga padataara ante ledu manalage vaallu kuda vadilipotaaru.

Ammayilu kuda adey feel avtharemo