Masters ki money

IamBhagatSingh

Cousin masters ki vastunadu US ki . babai asked me the process of paying tuition fees etc . I came on h1b , dont have much knowledge regarding masters .

Please suggest how students manage their expenses , pay tuition fees etc . he got a college with medium expenses it seems . They are middle class , so wanted to guide them in the right path . some of the questions i have

1.usually students take loan in india or usa ?

2. we just need to pay initial semester fee or the entire college fees at once ?

3. is it better to convert inr to dollar , if so whats the affordable way to convert ?

4. any tricks to avoid paying interest etc ? not sure if im asking the valid question ?

Please advise or share your experiences . it will be helpful for others as well . Thanks in advance . &.,?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Cousin masters ki vastunadu US ki . babai asked me the process of paying tuition fees etc . I came on h1b , dont have much knowledge regarding masters .

Please suggest how students manage their expenses , pay tuition fees etc . he got a college with medium expenses it seems . They are middle class , so wanted to guide them in the right path . some of the questions i have

2. we just need to pay initial semester fee or the entire college fees at once ?

3. is it better to convert inr to dollar , if so whats the affordable way to convert ?

4. any tricks to avoid paying interest etc ? not sure if im asking the valid question ?

Please advise or share your experiences . it will be helpful for others as well . Thanks in advance . &.,?

Idiot H1B bugger 

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

Keep calm and contact Mahi finance company in Miami

58 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

one doesnt need relatives to pay for fees in US unless your babai doesnt want to take a student loan for his son

first sem ki loan techukoni edo okati chesi survive avachu, spoon feeding cheste master complete ayyaka nee room lo kurchoni tintaadu, ask them to apply for loan, neeku jila unte carry on

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Nuvvu tintunnatte andaru tinali ga vaa

Tinali tappu ledu kaani ila nuvvu andarini teesukoste maa jobs em aipovali mem ela bratakaali

Just now, huma said:

Tinali tappu ledu kaani ila nuvvu andarini teesukoste maa jobs em aipovali mem ela bratakaali

Survival of the fittest learn the skill lekapothe laga denge

right now all the US magic is gone and evad vacchina peekedi em undadu..honest advice is to try good salaries in BLR and HYD. I can see people getting 40-50 L .. and thats better than USA .. who ever coming here will keep revolving around CPT OPT H1 140 for 15 years

even if you still have gula and want to come..arrange funds for first sem and come..if konchem paisal unte focus on studies..else start part time...and pay some second sem fees..try GA TA and simple terms its just bootlicking profs..if female try for a BJ and you can get lucky...after 2 sems close all holes and hit intern...grad and pay off fees in an year...

once all done and you get H1B keep waiting for GC like chakora pakshi until 2090

Just now, sarvayogi said:

right now all the US magic is gone and evad vacchina peekedi em undadu..honest advice is to try good salaries in BLR and HYD. I can see people getting 40-50 L .. and thats better than USA .. who ever coming here will keep revolving around CPT OPT H1 140 for 15 years

even if you still have gula and want to come..arrange funds for first sem and come..if konchem paisal unte focus on studies..else start part time...and pay some second sem fees..try GA TA and simple terms its just bootlicking profs..if female try for a BJ and you can get lucky...after 2 sems close all holes and hit intern...grad and pay off fees in an year...

once all done and you get H1B keep waiting for GC like chakora pakshi until 2090

US aina India high packages are just to attract talend to avoid losing business, environment bad aite high wage earners will be laid off first, so justy pay package chuskoni arm pits high five chesukonakkarledu

3 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

US aina India high packages are just to attract talend to avoid losing business, environment bad aite high wage earners will be laid off first, so justy pay package chuskoni arm pits high five chesukonakkarledu

lol if you fear high paying will be laid off first and always settle in life with mediocre package..thats even more riskier...some college grad will replace you if you S(H)IT for ages in normal position

1 minute ago, sarvayogi said:

lol if you fear high paying will be laid off first and always settle in life with mediocre package..thats even more riskier...some college grad will replace you if you S(H)IT for ages in normal position

even mediocre folks get laid off, my comment was specific to current high salaries and the future outcomes for them

collega grads have more chance these days to get a high paid one to be laid off first than a medicre one one the employment shortages settle down

7 minutes ago, sarvayogi said:

even boys can give BJ like our very own @Swatkat cc @SwatCUT 

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

even mediocre folks get laid off, my comment was specific to current high salaries and the future outcomes for them

then if everyone gets laid off atleast be in a higher role and earn money man ...