What technology to learn to get better pays

NaSaavuNenuSasta

I am 15 years experienced(7 years US experience) in Oracle Apps and learnt Oracle cloud couple of years ago. Ok with Java, PLSQL. Kaani evvadu 150k ki minchi ivvatledu full time or contracting.

I am in east coast. 

Inka peekedem ledu manaki inte ane feeling ekkuvaipotundi.. unable to come out of it .. 

What are you people learning ? How can i get into better pay brackets ?Serious ga manchi suggestions ivvandi bro. 

9 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

I am 15 years experienced(7 years US experience) in Oracle Apps and learnt Oracle cloud couple of years ago. Ok with Java, PLSQL. Kaani evvadu 150k ki minchi ivvatledu full time or contracting.

I am in east coast. 

Inka peekedem ledu manaki inte ane feeling ekkuvaipotundi.. unable to come out of it .. 

What are you people learning ? How can i get into better pay brackets ?Serious ga manchi suggestions ivvandi bro. 

Big tech companies bro.. so many threads in this db .. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Grind leetcode , try Staff level positions in FAANG. Need to come of your comfort zone.

Staff TC entha untadi? 500k? 700k? 900k? 1mil?

9 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Grind leetcode , try Staff level positions in FAANG. Need to come of your comfort zone.

Tried to start bro.. Aaa leetcode latin lekka undi .But maree ardham kavatle asalu.. mind block aitundi.. Maree inta ded dhimaak aa nadi annatuundi 

edo jntu campus seat vaste nenu intelligent anukunna kaani anta ledu .

How do avg person do this at all ? 

2 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

Tried to start bro.. Aaa leetcode latin lekka undi .But maree ardham kavatle asalu.. mind block aitundi.. Maree inta ded dhimaak aa nadi annatuundi 

edo jntu campus seat vaste nenu intelligent anukunna kaani anta ledu .

How do avg person do this at all ? 

Takes time. It's a long term process. Don't expect any miracles in 1 month. Give at least 4-6 months , some people even take 1-1.5 years to get full control on it.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

I am in east coast. 

Baa it's not technology you need to learn to get better pay, you need to do multiple jaabs as simple as that. 

Ask multiple jaab owners of this DB like @veerigadu and his best friend @DesiPokirion tips to get 3-4 jaabs at the same time. 

30 minutes ago, NaSaavuNenuSasta said:

I am in east coast. 

If u r with routine rotta companies u won’t cross $150k … level edey ani lite thesuko..

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Baa it's not technology you need to learn to get better pay, you need to do multiple jaabs as simple as that. 

Ask multiple jaab owners of this DB like @veerigadu and his best friend @DesiPokirion tips to get 3-4 jaabs at the same time. 

😄😄

18 minutes ago, areyentiraidhi said:

Takes time. It's a long term process. Don't expect any miracles in 1 month. Give at least 4-6 months , some people even take 1-1.5 years to get full control on it.

Ok bro.. motivation techukuntunna .. let me start