SC/ST Act being used for blackmail, says Supreme Court

DesiPokiri

14 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kulala aikamatyam ante caste feeing antavendi ra yedhava…

Induke tees maar khan anedi..elli cinema susuko po…

Ante endi vaa

13 minutes ago, chef said:

Ante endi vaa

Ante podduna lechinappati nundi narukutha peekutha ani thop maatalu matladetollu ani

22 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Without caste, there is no Hinduism. 

Kulala aikamatyame hindutvaniki astitvam. 

Problem is that many ppl in current generation doesn't understand our way of living in the veda times...

I am guessing that caste came later than dharma..

Probably "Hindu" name came later as well..

I am also curious to know the time.. 

That place was/is a land of seekers...

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Yep

it's just my word! people not accept you in lead roles.don't loose your @this situations.better you as villain roles. You already lost opportunity in aravinda sametha & rangasthalam. So con't sustain as hero turn villain you wonderful opportunitiy.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Gcp said:

Problem is that many ppl in current generation doesn't understand our way of living in the veda times...

I am guessing that caste came later than dharma..

Probably "Hindu" name came later as well..

I am also curious to know the time.. 

That place was/is a land of seekers...

Hinduism never evolved as a religion till it was exposed to other world religions. Imagine like a monopoly product status till competition came across its way.

Different castes and hierarchy but common interests, food habits,way of life, clothing etc are similar and they started identifying themselves as belonging to one religion to distinguish themselves from other religions who had a completely different culture. 

Caste is the binding component of Hinduism as a religion. 

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hinduism never evolved as a religion till it was exposed to other world religions. Imagine like a monopoly product status till competition came across its way.

Yekkado copy paste chesinattu undi kani.... nevertheless you're right.

It is said given enough time Buddhism, Jainism and even Christianity would have been merged in as Hinduism.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Different castes and hierarchy but common interests, food habits,way of life, clothing etc are similar and they started identifying themselves as belonging to one religion to distinguish themselves from other religions who had a completely different culture. 

Caste is the binding component of Hinduism as a religion. 

First one makes sense.

Caste is rather dividing factor than binding IMO.

It probably served in early days to develop certain skills and become experts.

Not in modern times but we as a society didn't put effort to remove it as there is no need for it

1 hour ago, Gcp said:

First one makes sense.

Caste is rather dividing factor than binding IMO.

It probably served in early days to develop certain skills and become experts.

Not in modern times but we as a society didn't put effort to remove it as there is no need for it

Let me put it this way.

Caste is the binding factor of the religion.

caste discrimination cannot be accepted in modern times. The whole society, religion, community, education, culture and language are all some way or the other has its roots in caste and religion and if we want to avoid it, then we are talking about a change next to impossible.

We have seen 75 years advocating caste discrimination is a crime which has seen some success as we do not discriminate as much as we used to do once but at the same time, caste admiration did not go down perhaps among some sections it has increased.