H1b transfer question

sharr

I am currently working at company A on H1b. Company B offered me a job and is trying to initiate H1b transfer. If the transfer gets approved but company A counter-offers me, can I keep working for company A then? Would it cause any issues?

Thanks.

17 minutes ago, sharr said:

I am currently working at company A on H1b. Company B offered me a job and is trying to initiate H1b transfer. If the transfer gets approved but company A counter-offers me, can I keep working for company A then? Would it cause any issues?

Thanks.

yes you can work for company A. Company B will eventually withdraw their H1B petition.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sharr said:

Thanks bro. In that case, I will proceed with the bg check and immigration. I will give the notice once they are approved.

Ok

35 minutes ago, sharr said:

Thanks.

There is nothing called H1B transfer bro 😎 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sharr said:

Thanks.

no matter how good company A is, once you give notice and they counter offer, do not stay, manchi time chusi neeku job lenappudu peekidobbutaru......