who are the real culprits in disha case

futureofandhra

4 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

movies ni minchi reality vundhi ga

can some one throw light on this 

Edaina conspiracy theories unattu anipiyatle... its clearly a bunch of young adults under influence has done this.

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Edaina conspiracy theories unattu anipiyatle... its clearly a bunch of young adults under influence has done this.

why so much quick in encountering them n in other cases no progress at all 

they might be culprits i hope they are 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

why so much quick in encountering them n in other cases no progress at all 

they might be culprits i hope they are 

As I have talked to some hyderabadis,( akkalu, pinnulu).... vallaki bhayam pattukundi ee case tho... too much of attention of every women on this case... govt has to do something to reduce the tension and take away the attention surrounding this case...

inkoti enti ante... culpritski ye backgroung lekapothe police will act swiftly...

46 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

6gej9s.gif

Neeku baga nacchinattu undhi ga aa gif 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

Tbh, will they do the same thing for some one like Decender hound son , who’s accused in Prathyusha’s case. Monna son of india lo kuda dialogue pettaru 

mana desam lo law okkodiki okkolaa unte Ela ?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

As I have talked to some hyderabadis,( akkalu, pinnulu).... vallaki bhayam pattukundi ee case tho... too much of attention of every women on this case... govt has to do something to reduce the tension and take away the attention surrounding this case...

inkoti enti ante... culpritski ye backgroung lekapothe police will act swiftly...

Idhi correct..rich kids,pub ki poi ugadi pachadi thagamu antae nammae picha pewwns india lo cops.

50 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

that's true though. She was doing just regular things and it could have been any woman. It's not even like she was outside somewhere midnight or under influence. Alanti situations lo kuda jaragakudadhu but the reason why it instigated more fear among women was this. It could be one of us, any of us. Too relatable. Reason why some incidents draw way more attention than others.

• Upvote 1