India's greatest side actor/character artist thanks his fans

tennisluvrredux

• tennisluvrredux changed the title to India's greatest side actor/character artist thanks his fans

I feel if this hero is born in non N family , after rakhi movie itself he will be called for bigg boss..because of community backing he is coming this far..

• Haha 2

Community didn’t support him initially… after continuous hits from NTR and continuous flops from NBK and other Nandamuri’s, they started supporting him… credit goes to Rajamouli and vv vinayak 

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

NTR is celebrating his 39th birthday today. The actor, who gained fame across the country with his performance in the 2022 film RRR, thanked his fans, friends, family, teachers and well-wishers for showering him with immense love on his birthday.

The actor took to Twitter to post a thank you note on the occasion of his birthday.

In the note, NTR wrote "My heartfelt thanks to friends, family, well-wishers, and my colleagues from the film fraternity for all your wishes.

Also, my gratitude to the fans who travelled all the way to my home to wish me. Your kind gesture moved my heart and made my birthday special.

I am sorry I couldn't meet all of you because I wasn't home. I am grateful for your unconditional love, support and blessings. I will forever be in your debt."

On his special day, the actor received birthday wishes from several co-stars. The team of his upcoming films also surprised fans.

Released special posters which satisfied all the yearnings of NTR fans.

Junior NTR Fans dropping tears

Side character enti ?

26 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

RRR ki already national level lo peru ochindi ga side actor ani

I don't think it's side character, in fact, his role was more liked..

• Upvote 1