India's greatest side actor/character artist thanks his fans

tennisluvrredux

4 minutes ago, YeddiBK said:

no dude, I think both characters were equal.. NTR character was little better because it was cuter and reached more to masses

Thelsu baa but Tiger fans ee oppukotle so inka manm em cheptm. Jr NTR endorsed NFDB lo ippatki threads paduthunyi SSR ni tiduthu . 

1 hour ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Thelsu baa but Tiger fans ee oppukotle so inka manm em cheptm. Jr NTR endorsed NFDB lo ippatki threads paduthunyi SSR ni tiduthu . 

avuna ? he didn't like his role ?

the two most best scenes in the movie (for me) tiger capture and komuram bheemudo flogging scene were on him.. he should be really happy

5 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

NTR is celebrating his 39th birthday today. The actor, who gained fame across the country with his performance in the 2022 film RRR, thanked his fans, friends, family, teachers and well-wishers for showering him with immense love on his birthday.

The actor took to Twitter to post a thank you note on the occasion of his birthday.

In the note, NTR wrote "My heartfelt thanks to friends, family, well-wishers, and my colleagues from the film fraternity for all your wishes.

Also, my gratitude to the fans who travelled all the way to my home to wish me. Your kind gesture moved my heart and made my birthday special.

I am sorry I couldn't meet all of you because I wasn't home. I am grateful for your unconditional love, support and blessings. I will forever be in your debt."

On his special day, the actor received birthday wishes from several co-stars. The team of his upcoming films also surprised fans.

Released special posters which satisfied all the yearnings of NTR fans.

Junior NTR Fans dropping tears

Actor ani oppukunnav, poni ley nee gnaanam anthavarakey undhi... Nee lekkana hero evaro chepu brotheru

5 hours ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Bro pleAae elntuvnatey naku chaala interst link eyi pm chey. Please naku nidra oattadhu. @Thokkalee enti dinner? Leftovers eh ga?

9 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

NTR is celebrating his 39th birthday today. The actor, who gained fame across the country with his performance in the 2022 film RRR, thanked his fans, friends, family, teachers and well-wishers for showering him with immense love on his birthday.

The actor took to Twitter to post a thank you note on the occasion of his birthday.

In the note, NTR wrote "My heartfelt thanks to friends, family, well-wishers, and my colleagues from the film fraternity for all your wishes.

Also, my gratitude to the fans who travelled all the way to my home to wish me. Your kind gesture moved my heart and made my birthday special.

I am sorry I couldn't meet all of you because I wasn't home. I am grateful for your unconditional love, support and blessings. I will forever be in your debt."

On his special day, the actor received birthday wishes from several co-stars. The team of his upcoming films also surprised fans.

dennine sunakandam antaaru

9 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

@3$%

He should play Karna in SSR's Mahabharatam

• Career starting nundi NBK edupu
  • Politics lo rise avuthunte CBN thokkesadu
  • Chivariki own fans kuda RRR lo side-character ichadani ani SSR ni thiduthunnaru

Fun fact: NTR fans cheppevaraku side-character ani industry lo evaru notice cheyyaledu :giggle:

• Haha 2