Cheap decent safe hotels for one night stay

JAMBALHOT_RAJA

I mostly go to IHG as I have the IHG credit card , one free night per year for 49$ or something per year which I use

Its not very high end but decent enough and breakfast is free so that takes away the issue of having to search for breakfast for kids in the morning etc

Among the properties I stayed on Company's credit card , Marriott - Autograph collection is the best , Courtyard is second , now considering shifting to Marriott for personal stays too based on the good experiences I had..

• 1 year later...

It's been a very long time but, when it comes to quick family stays in big cities, I tend to lean towards hotel chains that prioritize comfort and convenience. One time, we had a last-minute trip to Sydney and ended up at a Broadbeach Accommodation in the Gold Coast. It was amazing! The kids loved the pool, and the room was spacious enough for all of us. Plus, the location was perfect for exploring the city.