Help with B2 extension for parents

pulihora65

I applied for my parents B2 visa extension and the documents reached lock box facility by May 10th. Their i94's are valid till May 28th. I submitted form G-1450 for payment through credit card and that amount is also not deducted yet.
I haven't received any receipt till now, the question is will their status become illegal after May 28th if we do not receive a receipt by then?

4 hours ago, pulihora65 said:

I applied for my parents B2 visa extension and the documents reached lock box facility by May 10th. Their i94's are valid till May 28th. I submitted form G-1450 for payment through credit card and that amount is also not deducted yet.
I haven't received any receipt till now, the question is will their status become illegal after May 28th if we do not receive a receipt by then?

No…dont worry…application i94 expiry ku mundu reach aithe saal. i applied just 2 day before i94 expiry

6 hours ago, pulihora65 said:

Also make sure they travel after receipt received. Things go south if they leave the country before receipt number generated 

thanks for the response bro, atleast this gives me confidence. When you applied did you use this method of submitting credit card information through G-1450 form? its the first time I used this method, anduke adoka concern.